• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JetstreamRorschach

One Winged Slayer
Dec 30, 2017
Zaragoza, Spain.
The optimist in me says that they wouldn't publish an image like this unless they were up to something. Platinum aren't evil like that.
Since Wonder Director appears, it could symbolize Kamiya himself directing a game for Nintendo Switch -probably Bayo 3-, but I don't think they would have used an IP like Wonderful 101, less known to the general public than, for example, Bayonetta, if they weren't developing a new game.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
If GTA V is announced...... Another two million or so sells for the game wich already has 437898743 million. GTA V officially on the go would be amazing.

omg. The plot thickens! Expect the unexpected!
Yoshi's Wolly World and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse ports then hah

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget that rumored Dark Souls port. From Software has been too quiet after the final DS3 DLC.
Except that Anything related to ports of Dark Souls will be from a port house & Bamco and not From. So one has to really wonder what From themselves may have in store for Switch if Anything at all.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all are killing me. Everyone please buy the Bayonetta ports. PG must know that we mean business. And who knows, maybe if we purchase enough they'll be able to afford to buy the Scale bound rights back off of Microsoft...
I wish I could but Bayo 1 being digital only ruined it for me, pass.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bravely Default HD, W101, Mario Maker, Dark Souls, and maybe some Dragon Quest ports would all be wonderful.

And then of course brand new stuff. I have a hunch that we may be hearing about a 2D Zelda for the Switch much sooner than expected. Nothing to back that up, but just a feeling and a hope!

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Missed this reply. You're right. Hype thrusters activated!

Screenshot_53.jpg

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
With bayo 3 confirmed it's official

ANY game could get a sequel greenlit, sales be damned

So i fully expect wonderful 102 for switch

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
Expecting mostly ports from this, but that's exciting too. Smash Wii U enhanced port, Hyrule Warriors, a couple of neat third party pulls.

Hopefully some really cool stuff waiting for us in January.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm expecting an Octopath Traveler Special Edition, like the Bravely Default SE.

and I will purchase that bitch so hard

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, please don't waste any more resources on ports, Nintendo.
This makes no sense. Ports are a lot easier to make than entirely new games, they aren't taking the spots of new games.

This is as ridiculous as when people complain that clones in Smash are taking the spot of a unique moveset

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This to me is pretty much a confirmation more W101 is on the way. It was teased around the same time as the Bayonetta tease and we ended up getting a trilogy announcement out of that.
Not only that, but the W101 tease was much more overt than the Bayo one since it was all new art with the characters playing Switch opposed to just the "coincidence" of Bayo 1 and 2's colors matching up with the Neon Joy-Con set.

So since Bayo truly did turn out to be legit, it means W101 is a sure thing... I hope lol.

Thatguy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle WA
$100 SKU is very interesting. Possible signal of a game+Joycon bundle? I think, for example, Smash for Switch and a Joycon with GameCube layout on the right would sell pretty well. I also would love a set with the Analogs position invented thus enabling any layout.

Oct 26, 2017
I still believe that from Software is Working on metroid Prime 4

I could be wrong, but didn't the words used by either Tanabe or Sakamoto imply it's a western developer? Either way, I would vastly prefer it be a brand new 1st-party studio (using their "brand new team" words literally), than just anyone we know. Nintendo need more developers and having one with a team formed specifically for Prime 4 would be a great thing to start with.

And no-one should complain about a new team taking on Prime 4 (so long as they're experienced) when Retro had no game to their name when they made the original. :P Retro were formed mostly by ex-Iguana Austin folks (same founder even) who made games like the Turok series on N64.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It does take a psychic though
not really. if there was a live event, we'd know since the audience needs to make reservations before hand. and Nintendo said that hardware reveals constituted live events, but they aint got new hardware out, so we shouldnt expect a live event. it's incredibly unlikely they're doing a live show.

Status
Not open for further replies.