• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
With Nintendo upping their projections for Switch sales next fiscal year, and these leaked spots, the hype is real.

My prediction is that 2018 will be a phenomenal year for the Switch, and I think this is where we'll start really seeing the fruits of console/handheld development merging together.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Was TW101 that good? It came out during a time where I couldn't play at anything so I never bothered to get it.

Yet in GAF and now in Era I hear good things about it.
W101 awakened hype within me that I thought only Gurren Lagann could tap into.

Yes, the game is good.

Persona 5 and Cuphead for Switch. BELIEVE.
Cuphead is about as likely to come to the Switch as Street Fighter V, The King of Fighters XIV, or Uncharted: Lost Legacy.

Deleted member 33

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
John Harker is telling the truth about the 11th.

As for KOFXIV, our own Emily Rogers listed SNK as one of the Switch 3rd parties to watch in 2018. No doubt they noticed Switch owners buying a metric fuckton of NeoGeo roms from Hamster and have decided to bring their own new stuff. I'm hoping for KOFXIV, SamSho 7 and MS8 myself. :)

SNK has a Switch title in development, but it's not anything you listed. That's all I can publicly say about that.

Neapolitan

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Word on the street is saying that 32 GB cart is not sustainable with 60 USD price point right now. Since there are some entry with ~80 USD price point, I take it that there are some possibility of these big game coming out on the direct. Now question is what game? GTAV?

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
John Harker is telling the truth about the 11th.

SNK has a Switch title in development, but it's not anything you listed. That's all I can publicly say about that.
78qEj4M.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I am gonna have to make a bingo card and a deliberately shitty fake leak list.

Man I love Nintendo directs.

If Hamster hadn't been releasing SNK games throughout the year, I would have guessed a King of Fighters Collection.

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
11th was like the earliest realistic date possible.

I believe it and go all in on the hype train.

Murasame Castle is getting revived boys and Takamaru in Smash 5!!!

Oct 27, 2017
Please, Nintendo. Give me Eternal Darkness for Switch. I beg of you.

Or at least some amazeballs exclusives, as multiplats I'll just get for PS4.

Last edited:

Dunban

Oct 28, 2017

Well, from this I think we can reasonably surmise that we're getting a Switch-exclusive, AAA budget Neo Turf Masters sequel with Joycon motion controls and starring Waluigi as the obligatory Nintendo tie-in.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
I don't even care what they are going to announce, I just hope it's something big that will keep the Switch's momentum alive. I am happy because Bayonetta is already announced for February. I would take a Tropical Freeze port though.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Word on the street is saying that 32 GB cart is not sustainable with 60 USD price point right now. Since there are some entry with ~80 USD price point, I take it that there are some possibility of these big game coming out on the direct. Now question is what game? GTAV?

I think people may prefer the current horrible 'download half the game because we can't fit on a 16GB card' rather than pay $80 for a 33GB card..

Cranston

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
On the 11th, I will rise before dawn, emerge naked in my front garden and let the sun's rays caress my body.

Then I will be ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.