• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Savantcore

Oct 28, 2017
⠀⠰⡿⠿⠛⠛⠻⠿⣷
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⡀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⡛⠿⠷
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁

⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⣄⠀⢶⣶⣷⣶⣶⣤⣀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⠗
⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣴⣶⡄
⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣥⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠃
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁
⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁
⠀⠀⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
With Ni No Kuni II (console exclusive), Far Cry 4 (marketing deal) and to a much lesser degree Yakuza 6 (exclusive), all releasing in March, it probably would make sense.

Last edited:

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Be more happy with a April release than March.
Gives me enough time to really enjoy both GoW and Yakuza 6.

Exentryk

Oct 25, 2017
Good thing it's not in March coz Ni no Kuni 2! Now I am more likely to purchase GoW closer to its release.

Oct 29, 2017
Or maybe they can co exist and enjoy their success just fine ?
Sure, but the premise was that God of War was delayed to coincide exactly with the release of the other big property of spring. Now this premise is doubtful even, but I was just elaborating on the thought experiment.
It's pretty obvious they don't compete for sales directly.

We were staring at it all this time. 4/20.

Yup confirmed!

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
do they really wanna go up against Nintendo Labo?
Not to pile on, but is this a joke post? I'm not sure. If not, the markets for Labo and God of War couldn't possibly be any more different. Sony will not give a single fuck about Labo's release date because they have no reason to. They're not going to miss sales due to people buying Labo, you dig?

Deleted member 9971

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
April when i get my Squid Sisters Tattoo huh...
0e3.png

If the reviews/era impressions are good i am in day one or 2, just being a bit save since it's a big chance compared to the older games.

But yeah time for a march release announcement is running short so April seems like a save bet. But we could always be surprised ofcourse.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I misread the title and thought it was a God of War collection for PS4, since its fucking dumb to only have 3 on it >_>

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Have to wonder what the difference between this and the GS CE is going to be. I bet it's just a different slightly smaller statue, like Kratos solo or some shit

Deleted member 1326

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God of Weed OT | The Godfather

Killing his last child wasn't enough. Now he's doing drugs with his new son.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Have to wonder what the difference between this and the GS CE is going to be. I bet it's just a different slightly smaller statue, like Kratos solo or some shit
Yeah, the price is so similar it's interesting. The dimensions listed are the same, but the weight is just slightly less. So I'm guessing a diet version of the above? I don't know.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Probably a place holder date at the moment, I'm still thinking it will be March but if it is April, at least it's still not too far off.

Superbowl is early February, so March still seems likely.