• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KoopaSwitch

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=as_li_...5ad630e432215ac14984937e195c8d&language=en_US

Terms & Conditions

• Offer only applies to select video games sold and shipped by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon.com" or "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
• Offer only applies to select products in pre-order as listed on the product detail page. Order must be placed prior to the product's release date.
• You must have an active Prime membership at the time of placing an order and the time of shipment or, for digital games, at the time the game is available for digital delivery to receive offer.
• While supplies last.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• Offer limited to one per customer per qualifying product.
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 in Amazon promotional credit per qualifying product.
• You will receive an email from Amazon up to 35 days after the qualifying purchase is delivered or made available that indicates that $10 in Amazon promotional credit has been added to your customer account. The email will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are cancelled or returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are cancelled or returned, this offer will be invalid.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.

Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions

• Promotional Credit expires 60 days after it has been applied to your customer account.
• Promotional Credit only applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon.com" or "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com). Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible."
• Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the Promotional Credit at any time.
• Promotional Credit good while supplies last.
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
• Promotional Credit is non-transferrable and may not be resold.
• If any of the products or content related to an offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
• Promotional Credit will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
• If you violate any of the Promotional Credit terms, the offer will be invalid.

As of August 28th. Hurry, pre-order your titles NOW!

OP
OP
KoopaSwitch

KoopaSwitch

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Can't edit the thread title but its AS OF AUGUST 28TH.

So get in anything you can right now.

Dashful

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Hey at least you guys still have a perk. It's completely done in Canada. No more discount.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Well, the dream is finally dead. I was always gonna switch to GCU at some point, but that ended up dying first.

I guess I'll be buying a lot less games from now on, and definitely not at launch. But with the huge backlog I've accumulated from the service, that's probably a good thing.

RIP Amazon Prime. You were getting worse all the time, but still pretty great.
394Qm3p.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Physical games keep getting more expensive after reaching such a nice price point with GCU.
Guess I'll just keep stocking up on 15% eShop and PSn cards

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
I got GCU till next year, but Amazon Prime discounts bite. I guess I'll have to return to the old fashioned Black friday mass gaing sales to stock up. Won't pre-order unless its worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.