• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ameleco

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
Ended up getting some SSDs since my current computer's hard drives have gotta be dying at this point (10ish years old) as well as deciding on the t7i to start my camera journey. Even though I've been doing the research on my next computer build, I still can't decide between AMD and Intel :'( I've always gone Intel, but AMD is looking good for sure.

Edit: Should also mention I picked up an Ipad/equatorial mount for my roommate as well.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
Couldn't get paid in time so just got the Fast and the Furious 8-movie 4K collection (not a Prime Day deal but lightning deal for $43.99) and the Planet Earth II/Blue Planet II 4K combo pack using some of my Prime Visa Rewards points

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I ordered so much stuff.

• Vacuum cleaner
  • 12X9 carpet
  • Decals sports-themed
  • Kids glue
  • Blue pair of pants
  • Khaki pair of pants
  • Pocket chart
  • 20X Chairback pockets

Well, that's a lot of stuff for me. Think I spent around $150 because I had a gift card and some Amazon credit.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually pretty excited for my first Robovacuum. Because of the nature of my work, I don't get a lot of time to clean at home. This should help me out a ton so that mopping the wood floor is more straightforward of a process.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My $2 keyboard got canceled! Noooooo!!

Oh well, I really didn't need it anyway.

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
i got like $20 cheaper RAM. 'bout it. Already arrived this morning.

Animus Vox

Oct 30, 2017
NYC
My haul:
- Set of 4 TP-Link smart plugs
- 16-port network switch
- Samsonite suitcase
- Bedding
- Some clothes

Was hoping for some cheap NVMe's but I think they were mostly lightning deals.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
First time Amazon got pissed their workers were working so hard.

First time they got mad that their robots were too efficient. A person would have easily caught this mistake (not at the level of stocking it but at least reviewing the orders/sales, especially with the huge increase of orders I'm sure these got historically in a 30 minute window)

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My keyboard is canceled lol. I'm still pissed off about missing the camera and now this is just more salt in the wounds.

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
I have a camera coming in august but got the bag and memory card, lol they can't cancel it right and leave me with a bag.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
$870 for a 75 inch 4k LCD (edge-lit backlighting), this seems like a decent deal for an LG TV:

https://slickdeals.net/f/13221280-c...smart-tv-w-ai-thinq-869-99?page=3#commentsBox

Any of y'all AV experts know if there's any reasons to stay away?

Pretty meh tv overall. You're paying for the size.

edit- guys quick I have to spend my wholefoods credit by tonight. What should I grab 50 or under? I have 30 in gift cards and 10 in prime day credit.

guill

Nov 14, 2017
They Cancelled my Keyboard, but I wrote to support basically like" hey you cancelled my order for tech reasons, but you are still selling they keyboard lol".

So they told me to reorder it, and that they refund me the cost, also for inconveniences they gave me 5 credit

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
They Cancelled my Keyboard, but I wrote to support basically like" hey you cancelled my order for tech reasons, but you are still selling they keyboard lol".

So they told me to reorder it, and that they refund me the cost, also for inconveniences they gave me 5 credit

So they basically paid you a couple bucks to take the keyboard?

Naked Snake

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if mentioned here, but yesterday Amazon added a new deal for people spending. Yes, a day after the sale started which is annoying. Although I had done my spending the day before, a quick chat with customer support resulted in $60 credit to be applied soon.

Damn, I spent $200 yesterday (didn't use the app) and getting this deal would have been sweet :(

Oct 28, 2017
Hmm, this seems like a bad idea on Amazon's part. I just got my Sonos One delivered. But it was not inside any box. It was just the Sonos One product package with a delivery sticker on it. So if I wasn't home, people would have seen a $200 smart speaker just sitting on my front door begging to be stolen....

MikeRahl

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, this seems like a bad idea on Amazon's part. I just got my Sonos One delivered. But it was not inside any box. It was just the Sonos One product package with a delivery sticker on it. So if I wasn't home, people would have seen a $200 smart speaker just sitting on my front door begging to be stolen....

They do this for quite a few items. Generally it is mentioned on the item page, or at least when Ordering that the item is shipping in it's original packaging. Presumably so you can choose a non-deliver to your door type option.

You have to think of it from a bit of an actuarial point of view as well. How many $200 speakers would have to be stolen to justify paying to have them in Amazon boxes (actual material cost + the physical act of packing and sealing them).

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
looks like if your camera stuff hasn't shipped yet, you are out of luck. I just checked my bank account, and I have two reversals on it from amazon. I still have 1 camera and 1 lens that hasn't shipped yet. Looks like its not going to at this point. Cant be too mad, i at least got a couple of things out of that order. Congrats to everyone that made out with something!
Did any of your stuff get canceled? My pending charges also disappeared, but another one of my a6000s got update to shipping now and arriving Friday. Nothing canceled yet.

Naked Snake

Oct 27, 2017
Right, that's why I posted it. Go on Chat Support and hopefully get it.
I doubt that, since I ordered after the deal was live and I didn't use the app. And in the slickdeals thread people said they talked to multiple customer service people and got denied every time. So I'm not going to bother... just wish it was posted in this thread yesterday

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I doubt that, since I ordered after the deal was live and I didn't use the app. And in the slickdeals thread people said they talked to multiple customer service people and got denied every time. So I'm not going to bother... just wish it was posted in this thread yesterday
That's a shame. I didn't see it on slickdeals until late last night, and I had already bought in the afternoon on day 1 via my PC not the app.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Damn those camera deals were crazy, people just flipping them?

My Prime Day consisted of buying baby items in bulk to stock up and save some money. Bought two new car seats as well for their next stage, Graco had some pretty great deals on their 3 in 1 convertibles. Saved upwards of $200 all said and done on everything purchased.

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
Despite my charges being reversed, the other lens is now showing as shipped! Maybe its happening after all!!!!!

MMBosstones86

Oct 25, 2017

yeah I had this happen with my.....32" 4k monitor. I left work immediately after I saw it was delivered.

Lazlo

Oct 28, 2017
Such a shame Canada doesn't anywhere near the same deals... in the market for a new camera and would have totally jumped at the ones on offer. There wasn't even anything really interesting on the Canadian side.