• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Amazon Prime or Metroid Prime

• Amazon Prime

Votes: 294 29.5%
  • Metroid Prime

Votes: 495 49.7%
  • Optimus Prime

Votes: 206 20.7%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Xeno

Xeno

Oct 25, 2017
I know this is just for fun and I usually see this in jokey threads but what's with basing a thread around 2 options and then sneaking in a third?

Stick to the damn premise of the thread!!

*heavy breathing*
People were requesting Optimus Prime and I thought it was a good enough option, but that is IT.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
z4t304s.png
Holy shit this is gold.

Oct 26, 2017

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit these poll results are fucking depressing. I figured it'd be Metroid Prime 10:1 with maybe a shade of Optimus cause he was added in later. I guess I've overestimated humanity once again.

Last edited:

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
Metroid Prime is great but I place like 80 Amazon orders a year and I like Prime Video so I'll pick Amazon.

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
I would miss metroid prime a million times more. It's my favorite game ever.

:D

Haha but what if you could watch it on youtube instead?

Amazon Prime is godly in Australia, i can get US shipping for free over $49... it used to be $10 at the very least to get a videogame, and sometimes $15-25 to get a boardgame. Every other online store in the US charges $25+ for international shipping.

I hate many of Amazon's practices, but their shipping is a real game changer in Australia. If I was a retailer in Australia I'd be deeply worried.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm I do get a lot of good deals off Amazon but then again, Metroid won't be pricing me out of the housing market by moving it's HQ to here.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Metroid Prime. Replayed it this year. Haven't had Amazon Prime since I lost my student discount out of grad school.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Obviously not Metroid... Samus doesn't follow the Prime Directive and goes to alien worlds to slaughter it's inhabitants.

NovusTerminus

May 24, 2018
Amazon Prime.

Because The Boys is an amazing show, and in my tiny little town I have to order absolutely anything I want, or drive 2 and a half hours to get to a Best Buy that MIGHT carry what I need.

Only story I have in town that sells games in Wal-Mart.
No Photography store (Major passion of mine)
No hardware store (For PC Gaming parts)
No nothing.

D.Lo

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
I'll take Metroid Prime the game, but not the animal.

Optimus Prime would be good if it's G1 Prime, but all other versions are shit.

"Megatron must be stopped. No matter the cost."

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
Amazon prime would get you Twitch prime which gives out free games right?

@dedmunk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
As dope as he was in the movie, he was a big ball of shit on the show after the movie came out. "Punk-Ass Prime" is what we called him.

Ultra Magnus was robbed.

I don't recall much of the show after the first season but I'm just getting back into Transformers (have recently bought ALL of the new line of figures lmao).

Trying to get my hands on a copy of the four season collectors DVD.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I deleted my Amazon account after the news broke about them working for ICE. So yeah, fuck Amazon. Metroid Prime doesn't support genocide so it's insta-win.

D.Lo

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
Neither Metroid Prime, Optimus Prime or Rodimus Prime oversaw slavery operations for personal profit. So anyone except Lexcorp Prime.

OP
OP
Xeno

Xeno

Oct 25, 2017
I deleted my Amazon account after the news broke about them working for ICE. So yeah, fuck Amazon. Metroid Prime doesn't support genocide so it's insta-win.
I feel like Samus is trying to kill all the Space Pirates.

But the Space Pirates seem like they're trying to destroy all of humanity.