• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Amazon Prime or Metroid Prime

• Amazon Prime

Votes: 294 29.5%
  • Metroid Prime

Votes: 495 49.7%
  • Optimus Prime

Votes: 206 20.7%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Xeno

Xeno

Oct 25, 2017
I like Prime Rib as much as the next guy but let's stick to the poll options shall we

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Well Amazon is a shitty company so I'm not picking them no matter.

So the real question is my childhood hero Optimus (Fuck Rodimus) or Metroid hmmm...

As much as I'd like a new Metroid game.. a life without Optmus would have made my childhood lesser :P

Dec 2, 2017
You can interpret it how you want but I see it as a collective because I love MP2 and I think MP3 does some really great things.

We accept that Hunters and Federation Force exist but we don't talk about them.
🤔

I could live without prime 1, but prime 2 is my favourite Metroid game and one of my favourite games of all time. So I'd give up amazon prime.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
HydroidPrime_1080p.jpg

There can be only one.

Hydroid Prime.

Oct 28, 2017
Australia
Amazon is a piece of shit company that treats its employees horribly, engages in completely unethical behaviour, doesn't pay any tax anywhere, and for some reason people in the US seem happy to just let it get a pass because, well I guess you already fucked up your high street by only buying in Best Buy and Walmart, so why not do the same online. But I'd rather buy from Optimus Prime, honestly.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
Metroid Prime is one of the best games ever made.

Amazon Prime is the flagship service of a company that is ultimately harmful to society.

however none of that is relevant since Optimus Prime is a giant robot who can turn into a truck.