• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because even in New York City they can't get it right. We order a lot. Half of our orders are late. Have missing or damaged items. Frozen items aren't cooled properly, products arrive smelling of smoke. The last time we got Now, a 'driver' took the wrong subway and arrived 3 hours late.

They also use shady third party shipping companies that tends to just leave packages unattended in the lobby. This is in NYC where that basically means your package is gone within the hour.

They can't handle their growth right now, busting at the seams. And this is Manhattan, you would think they would have this covered.

It is great that they are giving people jobs, but they need to start their own proper delivery service. Give your staff a uniform, training, a vehicle. At least for Now/Fresh.

Ahh okay. We've just had vastly different experiences with it then. I live in Chicago and I've never once had a incorrect/late order, however there have been times where perishables aren't stored correctly.
I agree that a dedicated staff for Now would be preferable but I doubt that ever happens.

I've heard Insacart is good, have you ever used that?

Dynamite Cop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Every single time there's a price increase, people are quick to complain and cancel, despite their use of the services increasing every year. Boggles my damn mind because they end up coming back.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Probably a good idea to put monthly rate in the title.
I clicked in here thinking the student annual rate was increasing

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
I bet they are testing the waters to see if there is a lot of backlash or not. Fully expectung the annual price to increase soon as well despite what is being reported.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
I've never had issues with prime and 99 bucks a year is worth it.

Monthly is not obviously.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
If you can't afford $100 for a year then you're not their target consumer. You're paying for convenience to not go out and waste gas to buy those items. You probably spend 3x the annual fee in gas just by going out and buying it.
You're assuming I have a problem with this price hike. I actually don't. Also if I wasn't their target consumer I wouldn't be getting great customer service and speedy delivery.

Last edited: