• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
I know most of you won't care, but my family actually uses this app on the Wii U on a regular basis (specifically for Tumble Leaf for our kids).

We just got this email:

p5coIUA.jpg

randomhugs

Oct 25, 2017
This is probably the only reason I still use my Wii U. I hope this means a Switch app is coming.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
considering a fire tv stick is a pretty damn dope streaming device and you are halfway to the 4k version there thats a DAMN good deal

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have a Fire TV Stick but I preferred using the Wii U GamePad. I don't give a fuck what people say, the Wii U was a good system.

Axisofweevils

Oct 25, 2017
I've said this a 1000 times, but its so weird we don't have these apps on Switch. Especially as we have Stranger Things the game now....

babyzelda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
The Wii U Netflix App is amazing, since it can play on the TV and the gamepad simultaneously. Perfect for watching a show with your sweetie while also making dinner, or whatever other circumstances put you in slightly different spaces. I feel like The Amazon Video app was supposed to feature its X-ray vision thing, but I think the one time I tried to use it, it was kind of slow, so idk. They cancelled The Tick so I don't even know if there's a point in Amazon video anyway.