• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017

DsYr4NmWoAEJ5PX.jpg

Find out all the best deals on the Amazon Games Black Friday Twitch Stream feat. @KindaFunnyVids. Stream starts at 12pm PST on Nov 23rd - https://amzn.to/2Tpwip7

Will they finally open pre-orders on the Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Pro and will it be available outside of Japan and North America?

Oct 31, 2017
I just noticed this morning in Japan all the 7-11's in my neighborhood put out KH3 banners over their entrances. I'm getting hyped and the wait til I can pick up my LE Pro is almost as bad as the wait for smash...

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bezos put an Expanse level in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
Based on that FFXV stream,
"Here's an EXCLUSIVE KH3 announcement, a video message from Tetsuya Nomura: We have worked so hard to bring you Kingdom Hearts III which we were releasing on Amazon on January 29, we are sad to announce that we have cancelled KH3 and I am retiring from Square Enix. Please be excited."

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
If the game gets an exclusive amazon box costume like for SMT4 I will give some consideration to buying the game.

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So the reason the special edition PS4 hasn't gone on sale is because they nabbed it as an exclusive, isn't it

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I'm ready for Amazon to cancel all the discounted preorders.

It's probably the console and it will be prime exclusive or something.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I hope it isn't that they are canceling my $40 preorder from 2014.

I think it's January 2015 in my case, but same.

Honestly if they bring the Pro to the US... I'd maybe go for it; the design's not any worse than my current white Destiny Taken King regular one (and I don't play Destiny so at least it'd be a thing I care about). But I wish they had the usual logo design instead; I think they're doing a basic PS4 version with that... except it's just a decal?

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Is it another exclusive delay or shortage of sony stock? They have been the best at that lately........untrustworthy for game deliveries at this point

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Ehh, can't imagine it being anything significant. Has Amazon ever had something like this before?

Mar 4, 2018
Not sure what is it ? i dont think any important except if they annouced delay in place of SE becasue SE scare of backslash