• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blue Lou

Oct 26, 2017
crown_offer5_512x288._CB420181173_.jpg

Kathy Rain
RAW FURY
Set in the 90's, Kathy Rain tells the story of a strong-willed journalism major who has to come to terms with her own troubled past as she investigates the mysterious death of her recently deceased grandfather. Armed with her motorcycle, a pack of cigs, and a notepad, Kathy begins to delve into a local mystery surrounding her hometown that will take her on a harrowing journey full of emotional and personal turmoil.

crown_offer4_512x288._CB420181173_.jpg

Earthlock
SNOW CASTLE GAMES
Earthlock is an adventure RPG inspired by the classic 3D JRPGs of the late 90's, with a fresh take on turn based combat and character progression. Embark on a journey to save the beautiful world of Umbra, a harsh planet that stopped spinning thousands of cycles ago.

crown_offer1_512x288._CB420181178_.jpg

Turok
NIGHT DIVE STUDIOS
Turok is back and no dinosaur is safe! When it was first released in 1997, Turok introduced gamers to a world teeming with cunning enemies, traps, puzzles and deadly weapons all within a vast 3D environment ready to explore. Now the classic game has been restored and enhanced with a new visual engine and exciting new features to sink your teeth into!

crown_offer2_512x288._CB420181178_.jpg

Etherborn
AKUPARA
Delve into a third-person environmental puzzle platformer built on exploring and understanding gravity-shifting structures. You are a voiceless being that has just been born into a world where a bodiless voice awaits your arrival. Go forth and seek your purpose.

crown_offer3_512x288._CB420181178_.jpg

Lightmatter
ASPYR
An Homage to First Person Puzzlers Play Tunnel Vision Games’ love-letter to the genre. Use lateral thinking to solve mind-bending puzzles with lights, shadows, beams, platforms, and lightmatter.

They can be redeemed at:

https://twitch.amazon.com/tp

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I was gonna cancel my Prime Video after Star Trek Picard ended, but if they keep giving me some good games I'll keep it for the six month promo period where it only costs €3/month.

The only bad thing about this is the Twitch launcher, but it's worth it for these games. Better than the Xbox app at least.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
That Lightmatter looks good.

Haven't looked at Turok but will check it out. I barely remember trying to play it on N64 and being turned off by a crappy frame rate and lack of view distance.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017