• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07D2KFT53/
  • Unreal Engine 4 brings photorealistic graphics
  • Improved AI and new physics simulation - re-written from scratch
  • New night races
  • Unique volume based career experience
  • Extensive motorcycle encyclopedia - 230+ bike models across 7 categories
  • Bikes from 30 manufacturers - 9 brand new
  • Endurance, Naked, Cafe Racer, Superbike, Sportbike, Supermoto and Maxi Enduro
  • 30 classic race tracks from around the world
  • Aesthetic modification - customise everything from livery to handlebar detail
  • Mechanical customisation - more than 500 customisable bike parts

Oct 27, 2017
Vienna
Not many racing games on the unreal engine. Hope this works out for them but this is the first I have ever heard of the franchise. I thought this was gonna be about tony hawks ride. That skating game with a skate peripheral.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Who needs E3 with friends like Amazon and Walmart.
Just waiting for DEVIL MAY CRY V PREORDER to pop up.

JehutyRunner

Oct 26, 2017
Legitimately got a WTF moment thinking this was somehow Tony Hawk Ride 3 reading the title. Thank Christ I was wrong.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Thought this was tony hawk ride, and wondered what on earth they could possibly do to fuck up/redeem that IP

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just bought Ride 2 on sale a couple weeks ago, and it's a lot better than I thought it was going to be. There are so many bikes. I've been having a lot of fun just playing the time trials mode too, even though that sounds a little boring. I gotta place high in those leaderboards.

I'll probably pick Ride 3 up day one.

Oct 27, 2017
The link doesn't work:

Looking for something?
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site.

orange-arrow._TTD_.gif
Click here to go back to the Amazon home page

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017
Add me to the list of people who were thinking Tony Hawk's Ride when they clicked on this thread. I've never heard of Ride before now.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Who needs E3 with friends like Amazon and Walmart.
Just waiting for DEVIL MAY CRY V PREORDER to pop up.
It's kind of amazing how many things are being confirmed and the next DMC isn't one of them. It's almost as if these leaks are omitting any mention of the game just to create more anticipation for whatever Capcom's showing.
Either that or there's nothing to confirm in regards to DMC.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I own Ride 1 and 2, looking forward to 3. Better graphics thanks to UE4 is awesome news, that's one of the main things where current games were underperforming.