• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaskie

Oct 27, 2017
Ahoy everyone!

I participated in a survey for a company and i was given a 10 dollars (USD) Amazon Gift Card.

Unfortunately it's of no use for me and my wife as we are UK based.

I can't seem to find a way to exchange it for a Amazon UK gift card or to sell it so... GIVEAWAY!

I am sure someone on ResetERA would make good use of it. It's not much but it will help someone out there.

I would like to make sure it goes towards someone that could seriously use it, but i don't know how to go about it.

Would anyone have any suggestions as how to do it ?

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Give it to the first poster in this thread

Edit: 3rd, my bad. Common typo

ArmsofSleep

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Washington DC
Give it to the second edit: ERRRR FIFTH I MEANT person who replied to the thread actually

(or maybe just have someone guess your favorite number or some shit)

(or just give it to.................. me)

edit again: actually 7th

JackSwift

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I think theres some giveaway bot or somethingyou can use, i swear i seen people using it on the gaming side

OP
OP
Vaskie

Vaskie

Oct 27, 2017
You simply give the code on the back of it, and the person can then add it to their account.​

Something tells me i didn't explain myself well haha. What i meant was that, i don't know how to go about it. Should i do a lottery, use Gift Bot, ask people to answer a question ?

I know it's silly, but i would like to think that it would go towards someone that could really use it. It's barely anything for some, but it might be a lot to someone else.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Give it to charity.

Like a local animal shelter or something.

Ororo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
sell it for $6, you lose 4 bucks but you'll make someone happy and you'll have money you can actually use.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Give it to the first quote in the thread!

Edit: Shit. Enjoy your gift card Anoregon!

powergif1.gif

Something tells me i didn't explain myself well haha. What i meant was that, i don't know how to go about it. Should i do a lottery, use Gift Bot, ask people to answer a question ?

I know it's silly, but i would like to think that it would go towards someone that could really use it. It's barely anything for some, but it might be a lot to someone else.

Gift bot seems like a good bet?

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017

i dunno. hold on to it and wait until you see someone posting that you think could use it and offer it up then?

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
The answer is always simple.
Choose a theme,
ask people to draw funny pictures related to the theme
choose the one you like the most.

the best gets a gift card and everyone else wins from new funny pictures in existence :)

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It's not TOO personal because it's voluntary to participate, and people can curate their own experiences.

OP
OP
Vaskie

Vaskie

Oct 27, 2017
Give it to guy raising a rat/hippo/griffin! He could use to buy supplies.

Is he US based ? If so, i think that would be a really nice suggestion. I would be more than willing to help him out.

Also ha-larious description, haven't read the last few pages of that thread, are people still not sure on what the animal is ?

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Do you like Nintendo?

High five, me too! Give it to me so I can buy an eShop card!

Alternatively, do you like cookies?

Me too. I'm shopping for a cookie jar with an airtight seal so I can keep the cookies fresh.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Is he US based ? If so, i think that would be a really nice suggestion. I would be more than willing to help him out.

Also ha-larious description, haven't read the last few pages of that thread, are people still not sure on what the animal is ?

I think he's US-based because he used the phrase gas station (as opposed to petrol/other european terms)

Manta_Breh

May 16, 2018
I'm in.

I'm ordering some stuff from Amazon for my dad so I could use a giftcard if you're willing to throw it my way :D

Status
Not open for further replies.