• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
s3-ambrosia_pr--default--1280.jpg

I love Ice Cream
I love Custard

This is basically the best "buy it and eat it from the tub" desert on the planet.

Anyone else ever had this

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Gross.

edit: I thought this was ambrosia flavored, you know the fruit/nut and whipped creme amalgamation in a chilled bowl.

Carry on.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
I'm British so beware, both "ice cream" and "custard" are very odd things in Britain. In particular a lot of "ice cream" made here is non-dairy crap, and as for "custard", the genuine article is far outnumbered by stuff made from corn starch and flavouring. To make things even more confusing, corn starch is often sold here under the name of corn flour.

Deleted member 27211

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Isn't ice cream basically frozen custard how is this different? I kind of want to try it but I bet it'll be a sugar bomb of regret.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Ambrosia custard is ok - not as good as their rice but that's a hard act to follow. Curious about this. Also curious if you could just freeze their normal custard..

I realise it isn't 'proper' custard but as a 70s child I grew up on birds instant custard so thick you could stand your spoon up in it.