• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

INl9Xrw.png

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Time for Derrik Ettiene. He's totally going to score on his birthday.

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

Etienne was bad. Tim Parker needed to command god to help him out like Villaba did, because he was doo doo. Your best outside back was out. Away against the best attacking team in the league.

Muyl doesn't fuck up that goal tho and suddenly it's not so bad.

B-Dubs

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be as annoyed about that loss if we had looked like us. ATL can't handle the full press, we know this from experience, so instead of hitting them with it we pull back? That's what sucks the most.

EDIT: 90 million?!? What the flying fuck?

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Regarding Pulisic, I had hoped he was going to stick at Dortmund for a few more years. Not sure playing in the Premier League under the microscope is going to help his development in the near term.

MisterB_66

Oct 27, 2017
If your Steffen why? Your not getting to play at Man City, so unless you just want to make a lot of money sitting on the bench or playing at whatever other farm team CFG puts you at this doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

B-Dubs

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Regarding Pulisic, I had hoped he was going to stick at Dortmund for a few more years. Not sure playing in the Premier League under the microscope is going to help his development in the near term.
It's the Mail, so take it with a huge grain of salt. That said, who would turn down an offer that big?

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
So sick of seeing players go over to clubs and just get tossed into loans. Hope it works out if it's real.

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Schweinsteiger re-signed with the Fire for another year.

Also, this is nuts: