• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

THIS FUCKING CLUB LMAO. We're about to sign Andrew Winger and Dom Oduro (again) next.

How about Mauro Rosales next? Daigo Kobayashi?

Rodriguez is going to phone Davy Arnaud and get him to come back from retirement.

Call Stern John, motherfuckers.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
I can see what GGG is looking to do, but he needs the first string to make it work the way he wants.

Also, OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN AARON LONG MY CAPTAIN THROUGH THICK AND THIN

Joe_Bush

Oct 27, 2017
Kansas
I'm in attendance here in Phoenix. Mihalovic and Baird have been impressive, and the center backs seem to be playing very well too

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

Let's fucking go Sean John!

Edit:
giphy.gif

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ebobisse looked good, even though he normally doesn't play out wide. Excellent cross to Zardes that should have been a goal.

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Woot amazing game. I have a great feeling we are going to make the World Cup :)

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see him have a great game yesterday. I figure he has another year or two with the Quakes before heading abroad, so hopefully he makes the most of it. He did a training stint in Germany this Winter, but it allegedly wasn't a tryout (at least not officially.)

Joe_Bush

Oct 27, 2017
Kansas
I'll miss Ike in KC but generally PV knows when to trade a player (exemplified by the Dwyer and Feilhaber moves over the past 2 years). It should be a good move for both sides though, MNUFC was more successful than a lot of fans realized last year and this should be another year of improvement

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Since new jerseys are being revealed/leaked, here are apparently the new LAFC away shirts:

lafc-2019-away-kit-lk-1.jpg

an improvement over those boring ass white ones last year, I think the grey over gold works, but still not great.

ZZMitch

Oct 26, 2017
Seba gone, but also sounds like TFC already have a young DP lined up... I don't know how to feel lol

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
LAFC made it official signing Fito Zelaya

Seems like a pretty adept goal scorer by Salvadoran/Gold Cup standards. Will make for good depth behind Dio and Ramirez.

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

Seba for 2 mil? Fuck TFC. Ugh.

Lucho to PSG too?

It's good for the league and the players too, but damn going to miss watching those two play here. Lucharoo already gone.

Seba and Jozy too.

Yeah, they did Seba wrong. Fuck them:

Edit: He apparently took it down, but TT got it:

Last edited:

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Think this is pretty much a catastrophe for DC. w/new stadium, TV deal, Rooney outlay -- one of the highest-leverage seasons possible -- how do you sell your best player here?