• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

American Soccer |OT|1,834 Days

zroid

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
As much as this score makes me want to die, the idea of Canada carrying the play and getting burned on two miscues is almost unthinkable

we've come a long way

edit: make that three miscues lol. the set piece defence is shambolic

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
It's so weird seeing the Nations League stuff when you know there's only 4 teams in this worth a shit.

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Vasquez seems like a nice buy low candidate for FCC. Powell wasn't gonna play so getting 50k for him works. Looking forward to see what moves they make this offseason because woof they need to bring in a few legit guys.

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

I’ve wanted the fire to rebrand since day one. I’ve always hated the name.

So, naturally they keep the name and take 5 seconds to change the badge to what looks loosely ripped off from Vancouver and loosely adopt the colors of Real Salt Lake.

They turned the club into a USL affiliat.

Some Freudian Pro/Rel shit at play.

They did a lot of things right. They reached out to the supporters (hence them keeping the stupid fucking name) they reached into the history of Chicago and were in contact with Chicago historians. They listened to feedback from people who love the club and want what’s best for the city and the club.

They based their rebrand after the above info they collected over 18 months.

They still fucked it up.