• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i've gone down a couple times in the past, but work and school has reaaallly piled up on me for the past few years so i haven't gone recently

went to portland (and the oregon coast) back in march with my girlfriend, tho. god i love your city so much, voodoo doughnuts the GOAT
Seriously tho, we needed that reality check. If you ever come down here hit me with a DM and we can go grab some drinks.

Also the Whitecaps do deserve Voodoo, that mediocre touristy BS. ;p

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
LOL Jozy

It's a shame, TFC could probably have gotten a result based on how NYCFC has been playing lately.

B-Dubs

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Damn it, I was hoping TFC could help make RBNY's shield run a bit easier, but I guess not.

B-Dubs

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Yes! Giovinco!

Come on TFC, pull this back and get the win

B-Dubs

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Great. I've been looking for a place to get better acquainted with the teams in the league.
FYI, Sky Blue is not very good this season and there's some issues with the ownership. A lot of the RBNY guys also follow the team though, so a lot of fan blogs and news sources for the MLS side will also cover them. I know Onceametro has a dedicated blogger covering them.

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

giphy.gif

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Any Revs fans in these parts? Last night was awful but sadly unsurprising.

DC Orlando on FS1...not ideal but hopefully it's entertaining enough for neutrals

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Couldn't have happened to a bigger piece of shit too. Fuck Will Johnson. Dude is a wife beating scumbag. Also fucking terrible at soccer. Its embarrassing hes still on the team at all and thats been the case for the entire season really

B-Dubs

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
If those two legs were a week later in the MLS calendar...if there hadn't been all that Kaku transfer drama and we got him for the full off-season...if Jesse didn't overthink everything...change one thing and we get that trophy...instead we bow out against Infomercial FC in a tournament we could have easily won....

Pass the granola...

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting news and rumblings out of Columbus. MLS was apparently in town this past week meeting with someone(s) and a mysterious new LLC appeared.

Also the Austin City Council meeting where they were supposed to vote on the deal for a stadium was a shitshow that defies explanation. Decision postponed to this week, more questions have emerged and the Austin fanboys are now seeking to remove city council members who are critical of the plans. So it's going great for PSV. No problems at all.