• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

Armchair Analyst: All 23 MLS teams ranked by tier – v3.0 (final version!)

Tier I: The Alphas
  • Atlanta United
  • New York Red Bulls
  • New York City FC
Tier II: On the doorstep?
  • Portland Timbers
  • Columbus Crew SC
  • Sporting KC
Tier III: Talented but flawed
  • LAFC
  • FC Dallas
  • LA Galaxy
  • Philadelphia Union
Tier IV: Let's see what happens
  • Seattle Sounders
  • D.C. United
  • New England Revolution
  • Toronto FC
  • Montreal Impact
Tier V: Occasionally feisty
  • Real Salt Lake
  • Vancouver Whitecaps
  • Minnesota United
  • Colorado Rapids
Tier VI: Fading Away
  • Houston Dynamo
  • Orlando City SC
  • Chicago Fire
  • San Jose Earthquakes

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

Have you all heard of this Mycujoo.tv service? Sounds bootleg, but claims that it is legal. It streams lower divisions throughout the world. UPSL, NPSL, UWS, the PDL!! WHAT!? I've never even heard of this one, but ENPL is also on there too. They have on-demand highlights of CSL, ECNL, and NPSL.

I did not know I needed this until now.

Edit:
OH FUCK. THE PRE-STREAM MUSIC IS EMINEMS LOSE YOURSELF. IT IS TERRIBLE AND PERFECT. HELP.

https://mycujoo.tv/video/npsl

giphy.gif

Edit2: Jonny Steele is still hanging around in the NPSL? lol banger makes it 1 - 0 Miami FC 2
Edit3: Oh shit, Dilly Duka is too. We're tied! 1 - 1
Edit4: High drama, double yellow for FC Motown. FK at the top of the box goes in. 2 - 1
Edit5: Miami on the counter make it 3 - 1
Edit: FC Motown's 10 kicked the ball at a dude's face after said dude got high studs from behind. Another red.
Miami FC and Jonny Steele are NPSL Champions.
Edit4: Little kids with a PRO/REL banner lmao

And it's over. Like a fever dream.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck me, I was holding out hope. Now I kinda hope the Crew can win something to give the people of Columbus a nice present before they go.

Our gift will be giving Austin a 5-year rebuilding process. Trapp, Steffen and probably Berhalter are all going to be gone.

And they're going to be stuck with a Triple-A baseball stadium 25 miles from downtown seating 11,000 as their temporary home, lol

Oct 25, 2017
Have you all heard of this Mycujoo.tv service? Sounds bootleg, but claims that it is legal. It streams lower divisions throughout the world. UPSL, NPSL, UWS, the PDL!! WHAT!? I've never even heard of this one, but ENPL is also on there too. They have on-demand highlights of CSL, ECNL, and NPSL.

I did not know I needed this until now.
I watched parts of the 2018 CONIFA World Football Cup earlier this summer on it. Kind of janky interface and streaming, but I hope it does well enough for them to keep it going

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Our gift will be giving Austin a 5-year rebuilding process. Trapp, Steffen and probably Berhalter are all going to be gone.

And they're going to be stuck with a Triple-A baseball stadium 25 miles from downtown seating 11,000 as their temporary home, lol
That's more embarrassing than Yankee Stadium.

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
That's much better than the Quakes winning the Supporter's Shield the year before they're moved, the whole team moving intact and then Houston winning the next two MLS Cups. :(

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017

LOL even UT-Austin doesn't want them in Austin.

Last edited:

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
BTW, that 11K number isn't the baseball configuration. It's the seating amount for the Liga MX games they play at Dell Diamond every once in a while.

This is the greatest PR thing MLS has ever done. So much love. SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS. /s

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Heh, yeah. I had a good laugh at that yesterday. The Quakes should have 28-29 points instead of 16....but that would only move them slightly above the bottom of the table. *womp womp*

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

Maybe LA should spend as much on their Academy as they do on this trash backline.

Edit: and now an own goal

Edit2: TT just said this LA backline is the most expensive backline in the history of this league. Not just this season like I assumed.

giphy.gif

Last edited: