• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

Holy fuck I want it so bad. Replace Wynalda with Klinsmann and

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

Brian Sciaretta for ASN: Ramos discusses state of the U.S. U-20 team and looks ahead to Poland

ASN: Did you see any improvement in 2018 with U-20 eligible players getting minutes in MLS?

RAMOS: I think there was a lot of improvement, especially on the defensive side where the defensive players got more time. I personally would like to see a lot more of the attacking players. I think it is great when Atlanta can go out and spend $15 million on players like Barco, for example. But I do believe we have players like Alex Mendez and Paxton Pomykal who are worth just as much. That's my feeling. I see these players everyday. These are good players.

If you told me you went to watch Alex Mendez play in qualifying, and after watching him somebody told you he was from Argentina and he played for San Lorenzo, guess what? Now he's worth $20 million. But because he's American, now he's just another kid - which he's not. That's what I am hoping for down the road. That some of our creative American players are also given the benefit of the doubt on the teams.

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Tim Howard announced he will retire after the 2019 season.

Sacramento Republic FC announced they have a new lead investor, which should conceivably lead to them entering MLS at some point(?)

MisterB_66

Oct 27, 2017

All that for Nick Hagglund, Cincy matching their orange and blue NHL color brothers in Edmonton with getting fleeced every single trade.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
This whole Kaku trade thing has been crazy, but at the very least we've all learned one thing: Kaku's agent controls his twitter account. Either that or he's able to tweet and be on the field practicing at the exact same time.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Mexican media: Kaku says he won't train until the transfer to CA is complete!

RBNY Digital: Look at all these gifs of Kaku and the team training today!

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
There was some talk that Barca could seek out Vela on a loan from LAFC but it looks like that's subsided after they grabbed Prince Boateng.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Mexican media: The deal is done! Kaku is going to Club America!

RBNY & American media: No he isn't, what are you talking about.

Is Mexican sports media just in the pocket of Club America or what? It feels like they just print whatever CA tells them to print.

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

"Rock Bottom of the table club adds bargain bin players to roster." We also got a Polish winger that has 3 goals in 23 games. Wooooooooo.

Still no new goalkeeper either. Soooo thaaaaaaat's raaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Also, the FO and relationship with the supporter's is still at an all-time low: Chicago Fire fan sues chief executive Nelson Rodriguez, security personnel, and others

Basti says he prefers playing CB at this point in his career.

Matt Polster is leaving for Glasgow. While losing one of our only good players sucks, at this point, I am just happy the dude is getting out and getting paid. Hope nothing but success for him under Gerrard.

Djordie Mahalovic has apparently impressed Berhalter in camp. Dax McCarty, Nemanja, and Djordie are my Obi-Wan. A miracle basically needs to happen at this point for us not to finish dead last.

I will try to post about my club less during this season, just so as to not be such a fucking downer this year. SHIT IS GRIM, MY GUYS.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Well I'm not too surprised considering what our program has been through as of late. Were the tickets stupidly expensive as per usual?

How you folks feeling about tomorrow? I'm kinda interested? I guess? The last couple years have really been rough sooooo
Most of the starters aren't there, but this should give us an idea of what the team will look like when they are.