• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Quick trigger there. Adi's comments after the Quakes game might have been the final straw?
I think that was more indicative of real problems in the locker room than a final straw, if that makes sense. Like if your top player is saying that publicly, what is he saying privately? And one would think he's speaking for the rest of the team in at least some sense.

Pozuelo against Brek Shea tomorrow should be fun. Not sure what other options they have at the moment. Parkhurst doesn't have the speed to keep up with him. Shea does, but his touch on attack is rough.

And here it is. Trading some form of allocation money and a draft pick for Justin Meram. Interesting.

Last edited:

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Update on the figures for Meram. He seems like a solid pickup given the call ups Atlanta United will deal with while having so many games the next month.

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

We signed another GK.

5 on the depth chart now.

8B5zrMh.png

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile RBNY is signing Tom Barlow from RB2. Lot of strikers playing their way off that team really quick lately.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Pity Martinez is starting to look more and more comfortable out there.

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
Well there you go then.

I am fully here for all of this with Inter Miami.

This is so weirdly insensitive and just weird in general.

We are playing 2 Liga MX sides this year (Lobos BUAP and Atlas) and I am really into this years kits even though they're basic at first glance:

and we finally have new turf replacing our like 20 year old stuff
and we are finally playing through the fall
hell yeah brother npsl pro

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Pity Martinez is starting to look more and more comfortable out there.

Yeah Pity was great tonight and Sunday as well. I'm not worried about the goals or assists. He's playing really well.

Pretty sure ATL is back, they looked great tonight

Yeah, I'm assuming at some point they'll get some credit but I'm assuming the excuse of Jozy being out will be given for TFC. Atlanta has won 4 of last 5. Schedule is what it is. They've played 3 games less than some of the teams ahead of them so this stretch of congestion is going to be important to make up ground.
I'll believe it when it's built at this point. They've been on the verge of a site for years now.

Even if it is legit, 4 years is a long time for shit to change.

Same. Shit, I don't believe Inter Miami will have a stadium or players by next year. God that video earlier was great.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
You say that, but it is New England. I doubt the Krafts have even noticed.
I would have thought the same thing about Kronke at Colorado but someone there was paying attention.

Friedel has an extremely simple system and there's no way the results will change. They don't have a ton of talent at all, but what they have isn't being fully utilized either.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Thierry Henry rumors died down then?
They came out and said it wasn't happening. Woly is the better choice anyway. He's constantly winning despite blowing up the team and starting over every year. Dude knows the system and player pool better than anyone at this point, issue is he loves it where he is according to reports.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
They came out and said it wasn't happening. Woly is the better choice anyway. He's constantly winning despite blowing up the team and starting over every year. Dude knows the system and player pool better than anyone at this point, issue is he loves it where he is according to reports.
Henry's troubles at Monaco would be worrying to anyone. Agreed about Woly.

For any Atlanta fans, a look at the shapes Atlanta's been playing in.