• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like it's time for RB2 to take the reins of the first team

Grandia

Dec 13, 2017
Ha. Of course cinci get their first win in a while and looking like new England will do too. Hmm

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Yep, it's Orlando week.

MCwjMuW_d.jpg

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
They think they're Ultras. It's really a bunch of jort wearing idiots drinking Zima. Though they do sometimes get a little violent.

Speaking of their supporters groups like Iron Lion Firm, etc. I'm sure the regular fans that go are fine.
Up here, we sing, we yell, we really really hate your club but we aren't gonna like...steal your stuff (although all the clubs we play love to act like we are going to!) I can't imagine someone doing that and others in the group not holding them accountable and telling them to kick rocks. Unbelievable.

At least Zima coming back is supposedly a limited time thing, lol

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
I know it's not good to generalize an entire fanbase based off a few idiots........but Orlando's fanbase in particular always seems to have more than a few bad stories about them in terms of their behavior.

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
Yea as far as MLS goes, I have heard stuff about Orlando, about Toronto when some of their supporters busted up a dude from Columbus bad, and we all know NYCFC is down for nazis

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Yea as far as MLS goes, I have heard stuff about Orlando, about Toronto when some of their supporters busted up a dude from Columbus bad, and we all know NYCFC is down for nazis
Some shit happened with some Orlando supporters when they went to NYCFC this year. Apparently stole an iPad or something from someone at the game and then bragged about selling it on Facebook.

Yeah, I hate generalizing about fanbase but they make it hard.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
NYCFC's fans steal chairs from the stadium as well, it's pretty not cool.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Hell fucking yeah

First MLS goal for Pity Martinez

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Unsurprising. I expect at least a marginal improvement to maximize the talent they have, though they really need to open up the purse strings to compete.
You don't hire Arena without giving him the keys to the car. The next window will be interesting.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I would think he wouldn't come without a new commitment from Kraft to fully fund the team and give him what he needs.
Even when he came to Metro he had the keys and could basically make any signing he wanted. It didn't work out, but that's the kind of clout he's got. If he's got the Kraft checkbook open the East is going to be interesting.