• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, you'd think. Funny that we want to play wide once we send away all our wide players. And apparently we've lost 50% of our MLS games since winning MLS Cup.

His seat has to be warm.

Yeah its absolutely ridiculous. This team needs a new injection of life. This team has become super frustrating to watch.

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

hphPQhL.png

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Ayyy Chara is on there. Wondo too. Aside from the garbage fan picks (LOOKING AT YOU ATLANTA) these picks are pretty great.
Real talk, Pity hasn't been good enough to justify this inclusion. His g/a is below Omir Fernandez despite playing way more minutes.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Real talk, Pity hasn't been good enough to justify this inclusion. His g/a is below Omir Fernandez despite playing way more minutes.
Blame the media for even including him in the ballot. None of the Atlanta media voted for him. It seemed more like the league pushing him because his name is huge and will bring eyeballs.

Atlanta fans are gonna stuff the ballot box regardless of merit because there are just a ton of them and they're very active. Obviously based on his time in MLS, Pity doesn't deserve an All Star vote so far.

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
NYTimes: Far From World Cup, Hints of Rebellion Inside U.S. Soccer
Current and former employees have been excoriating the federation's top executives online in an effort to alert leaders to what they called a 'toxic' culture.
In the reviews, and in interviews with The Times, past and present U.S. Soccer staff members described grievances common to almost any company: too much work, too little pay, bosses who don't listen. But in their open disdain for Flynn and Berhalter, the employees also paint the portrait of an organization — one still emerging from a broad restructuring sparked by the humiliation of missing the 2018 World Cup — that is dominated by a small group of long-serving executives, and infected by dissatisfaction and mistrust.
Several employees said the reviews were motivated by the looming change in leadership. Flynn's desire to retire from the chief executive post he has held since 2000 has been public knowledge for months, and recent news media reports suggest the search for his successor is nearing an end. Berhalter, the federation's chief operating officer and the brother of the men's national team coach Gregg Berhalter, has emerged as a leading candidate to replace Flynn, perhaps as soon as next month.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
not a fan a that. Not that I think the Turkish Superliga is that much better than MLS but I really think he'd be better supported at Besiktas or Ankaragucu (or hell I guess even if he goes back to Portugal) than he would be with an expansion MLS club.
I don't know that the Turkish Superliga is better at all. If he gets an offer from England, Germany, Spain, Italy, or France he should go there.

Supposedly Miami is gonna do things right. We'll see. Would be fun to see him in his prime in MLS.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
poor start from Mihailovic

edit:
really poor from him.
That pass was behind his man.

Last edited:

xplatformer

Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Dammit. The level of football by the US is frustrating as fuck. It's pass ...touch to control..pass ...90%of the time. Pass... pass..every now and then please. It's too fuckin slow.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
not very impressed with the no names tbh.
and with altidore missing chances of course

lol Gonzalez in 2019.

is CCV not in contention anymore?

Rental

Oct 28, 2017
Why did this lineup get selected? The group is not locked up for a first place finish at all.

Another bone headed decision around selection.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
wow pulisic even got Altidore to score

he really is a game changer

edit:
Holden keeps mixing up altidore and zardes.
pls

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
That TFC dive to get a PK that gave them the win was extremely frustrating last night. Hope the ref is suspended (lol yeah right).

giphy.gif

Last edited:

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
I still died. I can't believe he fucked it up that bad. ATL got robbed when they signed him.
Definitely looking that way. Though I remember I felt the same way about Barco last year. This does also mirror Pity's first year at River. He took a while to adapt there, their fans hated him for a while. And this is his first time playing outside Argentina.

Last edited: