• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I still don't know how Katai didn't get anything for that shove after the play ended.

Joe_Bush

Oct 27, 2017
Kansas
Galaxy up to their bullshit again trying to sign a 4th DP. When you spread out the money they'd have to pay to acquire him, has to be a DP.

If they can unload Alessandrini or buy down his contract or extend it, might be able to get Pavon. Or getting him on loan with agreement they'd buy him at the end of the year. Alessandrini is injured and last year of contract so nobody in MLS wants him.
I kind of doubt that the Galaxy are going to get the rules bent to their whim this time around, they're just not the league's flagship franchise like they were in 2015 when they fudged the rules to get Dos Santos as a 4th DP. Atlanta or LAFC might be able to pull this off but I don't think the Galaxy have enough clout anymore where they can bend rules and have it justified as "for the good of the league"

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Galaxy up to their bullshit again trying to sign a 4th DP. When you spread out the money they'd have to pay to acquire him, has to be a DP.

If they can unload Alessandrini or buy down his contract or extend it, might be able to get Pavon. Or getting him on loan with agreement they'd buy him at the end of the year. Alessandrini is injured and last year of contract so nobody in MLS wants him.

Lafc has a DP spot open they should jump in and steal him lol

Paper Wario

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Great goal from NYCFC tonight:

Players have finally acclimated to Domé's coaching style, and in my opinion, this is the best the team has ever looked. 14 unbeaten, 5 Ws in a row and against top teams in the East and West. Exciting times indeed.

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Our 2 best players scoring all 3 goals is very nice to see. Though the US should have at least two more.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No but why would you do that in Nashville?
I feel like there are quite a few cities that can sell out this game, assuming you don't get greedy with the ticket prices. And why the fuck would you?

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
No but why would you do that in Nashville?
I feel like there are quite a few cities that can sell out this game, assuming you don't get greedy with the ticket prices. And why the fuck would you?
personally I would have loved to travel to nashville for the first time but I'm not paying that kind of money to see the current USMNT :/

anyway I'm over here freaking out at 6am because here in Detroit we haven't been scored on in 810 minutes + stoppage and yet, if we don't get results this weekend, we still might miss the NPSL regional playoffs... and weather is a concern for tomorrow's home match but I have no idea when they would reschedule it for as we have an away match Sunday, a friendly against FC Juarez on Wednesday, and then our last league match away next Saturday. those 3-month seasons though. so glad this is (probably) the last year of it.

may our streak continue.

Mulligan

Oct 29, 2017
Watching the final with a bunch of normies. I'd rather be watching the final with frat boys from AO.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
tWuxmRc.jpg

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Brian White you beautiful son of a bitch!

Six goals on the season!