• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MisterB_66

Oct 27, 2017
PRO has got to go. Fucking garbage organization. There is no way that is a penalty. He moved his arm up to his chest to deflect the impact of the ball. His arm is in contact with his chest the entire time. VAR does nothing.

I really don't understand how people bring up Geiger all the time when bitching about refs when Toledo is 1000x worse, hes absolutely the worst ref in the league and its not even close.

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
A Detroit City FC supporter made the trip to Erie, PA to capture the remaining 20 or so minutes (followed by abbreviated extra time) & Penalties that just sent Rochester Lancers through to the NPSL Midwest Semifinals.

Which are in Hamtramck, which is in Detroit, tomorrow starting at 4:30 pm.

He also got Rochester's GK to come over for a brief interview following the match, making it by far one of the best streams we've seen in the NPSL. Just amazing.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't understand how people bring up Geiger all the time when bitching about refs when Toledo is 1000x worse, hes absolutely the worst ref in the league and its not even close.
Geiger is the highest profile ref. Toledo is absolutely the worst, 1000%

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
D_4WDYlXUAAGn2n.jpg:large

NinjaScooter

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
They needed Zlatan to miss the game with a freak, one-day cold. That's what they needed.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
LOL fucking Zlatan just taking everyone to clown school.

It'd be a lot easier to hate him if he couldn't back up all his big talk.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Went to the Trafico in person. Zlatan is insane. It's like a football team having a WR or TE that's 6 inches bigger than everyone else. Just lob it up to him and something good will probably happen. Bradley gonna have his work cut out for him getting the squad back on track. Atmosphere was great though. Can't hate.

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

The Atlanted United capo that is out there right now is the fucking worst capo in the league. I sweat to fucking god, just stfu if you are going to just offkey wail the same song over and over again in a bullhorn you waste of space.

La lA la lAAAAaaaAAA HEY FUCK MY LIFE Oooooohhh OOOOHHHHH ooooohhhhhhh

You HAAAaaaave NooooOOOo SOUL! Oooooohhh OOOOHHHHH ooooohhhhhhh

FOH

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
His teams really are dull to watch
I mean when teams have no desire to play soccer and want to come in and bunker for 90 min like they usually do when they come to the Benz, then it looks like what DC did with a line of 5 and a line of 4 in front of it.

Weird how they started playing after Atlanta got the first goal.

Atlanta finished with 18 shots, 6 on target, 2 goals. DC had 7 shots with 3 on target. Hamid had a couple good saves early in the first half.

I gotta follow this account

Last edited:

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
PITY!

Best super sub in the league! :p

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I mean when teams have no desire to play soccer and want to come in and bunker for 90 min like they usually do when they come to the Benz, then it looks like what DC did with a line of 5 and a line of 4 in front of it.

Weird how they started playing after Atlanta got the first goal.

Atlanta finished with 18 shots, 6 on target, 2 goals. DC had 7 shots with 3 on target. Hamid had a couple good saves early in the first half.

I gotta follow this account

That's run by the guy that does the Energy Drink Soccer Show.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
That's run by the guy that does the Energy Drink Soccer Show.
Perfect

The new MLS TV deal can't get done soon enough. I have ESPN+ and the Cinci/NE game is on there but it's blacked out because I'm in Ohio. But it's not on local channels because Cinci is one of those teams that I think is like DC and you have to buy that additional online channel to watch any home games. Dumb.

This Orlando/RB game is a meteor game for me. Can't root for either team.

Last edited:

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Perfect

The new MLS TV deal can't get done soon enough. I have ESPN+ and the Cinci/NE game is on there but it's blacked out because I'm in Ohio. But it's not on local channels because Cinci is one of those teams that I think is like DC and you have to buy that additional online channel to watch any home games. Dumb.

This Orlando/RB game is a meteor game for me. Can't root for either team.
EDSS is super fun to listen to, don't hate.