• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Watched two mls games today cause I'm bored.

Orlando one sucked.

Portland Seattle tho?
Holy shit, consider me a fan now

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
So Union is doing good but I'm still nervous once the run starts because no one is used to this.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
STEVE CLARK IS A FUCKING TIMBER.
Can Portland just fuck off
HAHAHAH EAT THAT L

Orlando one sucked.

Portland Seattle tho?
MLS can go from "wow that was garbage" to "OH MY GOD ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME THIS SHIT IS RIDICULOUS" on a game by game basis. Portland Seattle games are always hype because we hate those assholes to the north.

Seriously though, Seattle is a very beautiful city with very nice people and some awesome stuff. I love our rivalry, because it's actually really respectful even though we hate each other on a sports basis and that just makes it better.

Last edited:

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH

Orlando one sucked.

Portland Seattle tho?

Of Seattle or just MLS in general? I actually missed that game. Was gonna watch Cascadia but I started rewatching The Wire and lost track of time.

"mate THE mls is fucking rubbish, tinpot league innit"

Fooking right mate.

The guys from Arsenal Fan TV were in Atlanta for the game yesterday. Only posting because seems semi relevant. They enjoyed their time and thought it was the nicest stadium that they've ever been to and much louder than EPL games.
I literally hate Ibra, and he didn't even piss on my dog. It's ok to be a black belt, bigger than everyone, a great footballer and a complete douche.

He wears it to a T.
Ibra is Ibra. He wants to be the heel. Thing with his comments is that if you read all of them, he's right. He's not playing against the same level of defenders that he did in Europe. Why isn't he? MLS teams are severely constrained by their own rules and tend to put most of their resources toward attack.

I'll be interested to see (in the new CBA) if they add a 4th DP (and a young DP as well please) if teams add a world class defender at that spot.

Last edited:

xplatformer

Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Of Seattle or just MLS in general? I actually missed that game. Was gonna watch Cascadia but I started rewatching The Wire and lost track of time.

Fooking right mate.

The guys from Arsenal Fan TV were in Atlanta for the game yesterday. Only posting because seems semi relevant. They enjoyed their time and thought it was the nicest stadium that they've ever been to and much louder than EPL games.

Ibra is Ibra. He wants to be the heel. Thing with his comments is that if you read all of them, he's right. He's not playing against the same level of defenders that he did in Europe. Why isn't he? MLS teams are severely constrained by their own rules and tend to put most of their resources toward attack.

I'll be interested to see (in the new CBA) if they add a 4th DP (and a young DP as well please) if teams add a world class defender at that spot.

Of course he's right. Hell...my fellow LAFC fans on reddit are now clamouring for the team to invest in an attacking player with our final DP spot, even though LAFC has the highest scoring team in the league. MLS never thinks about defense. It''s bullshit.

There are plenty of defenders in their mid 20s across Europe that are better than Zimmerman and Sagura (I like both players) that could do a much better job man marking the likes of Ibra. But no...that's crazy talk to some. Let's try to bring in Suarez instead.

I'm glad Fulham is my #1.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Of course he's right. Hell...my fellow LAFC fans on reddit are now clamouring for the team to invest in an attacking player with our final DP spot, even though LAFC has the highest scoring team in the league. MLS never thinks about defense. It''s bullshit.

There are plenty of defenders in their mid 20s across Europe that are better than Zimmerman and Sagura (I like both players) that could do a much better job man marking the likes of Ibra. But no...that's crazy talk to some. Let's try to bring in Suarez instead.

I'm glad Fulham is my #1.
Does Fulham really make you any happier? Lol

Speaking of LAFC and Zlatan. MLS disciplinary committee might be hitting Zlatan soon.

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
And your Quakes are also doing amazing. Think they make the playoffs this year? I kinda think they will, especially if they keep playing this well.
The West is crazy this season. Quakes are playing really well right now but need another 16-20 points and they have a lot of tough away games coming up. Losing their first four games really put them in the hole.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
This is a laugh. Amro Tarek is straight outta Metro Twitter

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Why hasn't anyone from US Soccer even talked to Julian Araujo? What the fuck are they even doing there?

It might be less USSF and more the...political situation making some players want to stay away. After all, why would you want to play for a country that seems to hate the fact you even exist in it's borders?

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
It might be less USSF and more the...political situation making some players want to stay away. After all, why would you want to play for a country that seems to hate the fact you even exist in it's borders?
Not sure but in the interview he says nobody from US Soccer has contacted him. He's interested but he's going to play for whoever gives him an opportunity.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Big, and smart move for LAFC, though I'm assuming this means that Rossi is gonna get traded soon. Doesn't make sense to have he or Vela sit out.

If this kid pans out, should be able to sell him for a great profit to a European team.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Big match tonight:

EAarQ2BWwAE5Ywe

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Good bounce back win for LAFC, but they are fortunate. Atlanta whiffed on a couple of freebie goals in the 2nd half, could have easily taken the win.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not the best game to be missing Chara, but we gotta break this winless streak without him playing sometime.