• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Atlanta advances to the US Open Cup final against Portland or Minnesota without Josef. That was definitely way more of a struggle basically playing without a striker. Pity and Barco were the 2 in a 3-5-2 but neither of them are real strikers obviously.

But this IG video from Josef is everything.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Also a rumor that LAFC are about to sell Rossi to Fiorentina. Really hope they can keep the team + Rodriguez together through this season.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
RBNY is apparently going for a young, EPL winger. The idea is that he's good enough for starting minutes, but young enough to mold into something more and send back to Europe for big bucks.

Also, still trying to move Aaron Long I think. From what I've heard, and seen, of Tolkin I think it's probably for the best.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
LAFC added 20 year old Ecuadorian left back Diego Palacios to a multi year TAM deal.

Don't know a whole lot about him, but defensive help is always welcome on this squad. And he seems like a good fit to take over for Jordan Harvey in the next season or two.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Revs Sounders has been a solid match

If we leave without even a point it'll be a tragedy

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

I feel like this is intended to prevent fans from getting beat up by shitlords outside of stadiums, and not have people disrupting matches.

I also feel like this is still bullshit. This is the wrong move to be making, and will backfire (rightfully) in their faces.

There is nothing wrong with this image ^ (I have questions about the caption and the hastag tho) and trying to prevent assholes from disrupting the above by silencing the above is not going to do anything positive at all.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH

I feel like this is intended to prevent fans from getting beat up by shitlords outside of stadiums, and not have people disrupting matches.

I also feel like this is still bullshit. This is the wrong move to be making, and will backfire (rightfully) in their faces.

There is nothing wrong with this image ^ (I have questions about the caption and the hastag tho) and trying to prevent assholes from disrupting the above by silencing the above is not going to do anything positive at all.

I'm inclined to agree and I'm not part of Resurgence and am going to keep my mouth shut in regards to them.

Crew should be embarrassed at how many Cinci fans are there. Their fans don't give a shit. No wonder Precourt wanted out. Not to mention getting beaten at home 2-0 at 25 min in.

Our national team striker.

Last edited:

ZZMitch

Oct 26, 2017
Bleh, I think I'm hitting my breaking point with Vanney.

The attack is just so mechanical... Passing and passing and just getting nowhere. No one wants to shoot lol

And what's the point of our new TAM signings if we ain't gunna play them in maybe the most important game of the season??

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
Bleh, I think I'm hitting my breaking point with Vanney.

The attack is just so mechanical... Passing and passing and just getting nowhere. No one wants to shoot lol

And what's the point of our new TAM signings if we ain't gunna play them in maybe the most important game of the season??

vanney has always been a mediocre coach, giovinco and altidore just saved his ass for so many years

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Still pretty bitter about the ref giving Columbus that ultra soft penalty then nothing for FCC when a Columbus guy was completely on top of a FCC guy's back. That being said a draw was more than fair and it was a real fun game. LOL at Zardes though. Dude is terrible.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Atlanta look good today up 2-0 on NYCFC. This team is a different team when all 3 DPs are in with Josef, Barco, and Pity. Really nice to have them all back. Josef isn't even 100% but with 2 goals I'm not mad.

Pressing further up the field like last year and extremely aggressive, while leaving the back line in 1-1 situations. This is interesting. For all the people that think De Boer has a rigid system, you've obviously not been watching the games.

MisterB_66

Oct 27, 2017
Man that Union-Houston game was hard to watch, the Union played down to a tired below average team, but it's three points so I'll take it.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH

He's been a different player since the interview on Argentine radio.

Some Resurgence fans got kicked out today for having some chants and banners protesing MLS and NYCFC and fascism etc. Some got year bans from the stadium.

Last edited:

Birdito

Oct 30, 2017
Nobody should be able to enter the now-expanded Canadian Championship in the semifinals. Not even TFC. I certainly hope this changes next year.