• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I love single elimination so much more than home and away. These games are all amazingly fun. Except for Atlanta vs NE Revs, that was boring as hell.

Birdito

Oct 30, 2017
Man, that TFC game was wild. Lot of fun to be at, unfortunately no home goals in my end of the field.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
It will be both hilarious and sad if TFC wins the Cup again after Canada beat the US in friendlies.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
That TFC game was fun last night. I hope they arent done. Team looked like they finally been heating up towards the end of the season.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
That TFC game was fun last night. I hope they arent done. Team looked like they finally been heating up towards the end of the season.
Honestly even during the last couple months I just felt underwhelmed by their play for the most part. This is a far cry from two years ago. But if fully healthy I think they have the potential to beat anyone.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly even during the last couple months I just felt underwhelmed by their play for the most part. This is a far cry from two years ago. But if fully healthy I think they have the potential to beat anyone.

Their play has been a helluva lot better than the beginning of the year. The way they started this year and some of the losing streaks they put together i thought for sure they would be at the bottom of the league. I completely agree with you about being fully healthy. If everyone can come back in good shape, i think they can surprise and should not be taken lightly.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Was out all day after the Revs match, really wish I'd been home for the Dallas game. Exciting start to NYRB - PHI, hopefully it will stay close and exciting.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
We may have drawn Lalas for commentary, but we winning baby!

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Gahhhh, didn't look good on Kaku's knee...

edit: what a match, glad it's delivering

Last edited:

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
man Red Bulls have been completely toothless in the second half

not sure how they win this unless it goes to kicks

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I had to double take when I saw that went in because I thought it was headed nowhere near the net lolol

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Hey B-Dubs, how are you dealing wi...

Ahh.
He ruined what was probably the best team in league history. He fucked up BWP final season. He fucked up Kaku. He fucked up Amir. He fucked up Parker and Long. He fucked up Davis. He fucked up CCJ and Omir.

About the only thing he did right was get Sims and he couldn't even do that right because the man is probably on a plane back to Southampton as we speak!