• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Surprised to see that! I'm happy about it but honestly feel badly for the guy if things continue the way they have been.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
Someone on r/soccer made the point that he will get a chance to play in a WC in 2026 (barring injury), even if the team continues to implode. I wonder if that factored into his decision at all.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, the way people have been acting over this has been kinda gross. He's a kid, sure he's good but the fandom needs to stop treating every new talent as the savior.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
gonna be a damn shame if TFC can't win tomorrow

the MLS Cup rubber match hangs in the balance

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
29BEq6w_d.jpg

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
that was the most undeserved win ever lmao

Feel bad for Atlanta fans (but hey they won the Cup last year, they'll be fine)

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Is this going to be the Patriots/Giants of sports rivalries? Honestly, having Toronto win it again would cap a craptastic year for American soccer.

Oct 27, 2017
So jacked to not only be back in the championship (after one of the best performances I've seen from the sounders) but to also have it at home. I think I have a line on tickets. Going to be a partttyyyy.

The pressure is going to be on to win at home, don't expect a cagey Seattle team.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
Coming off his hat trick last week, Pulisic scored again for Chelsea today, which turned out to be the game winning goal.

He's having quite the run of form since coming back from the international break and seems to have cemented his spot in the starting lineup.

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Coming off his hat trick last week, Pulisic scored again for Chelsea today, which turned out to be the game winning goal.

He's having quite the run of form since coming back from the international break and seems to have cemented his spot in the starting lineup.

Would have had a brace if not for a fantastic save by the Watford keeper.