• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
As much as this score makes me want to die, the idea of Canada carrying the play and getting burned on two miscues is almost unthinkable

we've come a long way

edit: make that three miscues lol. the set piece defence is shambolic

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
It's so weird seeing the Nations League stuff when you know there's only 4 teams in this worth a shit.

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Vasquez seems like a nice buy low candidate for FCC. Powell wasn't gonna play so getting 50k for him works. Looking forward to see what moves they make this offseason because woof they need to bring in a few legit guys.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
u good Cystm

i wonder what's next for him
With any luck, we'll have signed him on to be a coach. He's part of why White has been so good for us. BWP is a master at reading space in the box, if we can keep that knowledge then we'll never have to worry about a striker again.

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

I've wanted the fire to rebrand since day one. I've always hated the name.

So, naturally they keep the name and take 5 seconds to change the badge to what looks loosely ripped off from Vancouver and loosely adopt the colors of Real Salt Lake.

They turned the club into a USL affiliat.

Some Freudian Pro/Rel shit at play.

They did a lot of things right. They reached out to the supporters (hence them keeping the stupid fucking name) they reached into the history of Chicago and were in contact with Chicago historians. They listened to feedback from people who love the club and want what's best for the city and the club.

They based their rebrand after the above info they collected over 18 months.

They still fucked it up.

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

THE CORNIEST FUCKING TEAM IN THE LEAGUE WITH THE ETHER.

GREAT JOB EVERYONE INVOLVED, YOU REALLY FUCKING NAILED IT.

giphy.gif

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
rare W for the whitecaps social media team

With any luck, we'll have signed him on to be a coach. He's part of why White has been so good for us. BWP is a master at reading space in the box, if we can keep that knowledge then we'll never have to worry about a striker again.

mathias jorgensen golden boot 2020

ZZMitch

Oct 26, 2017
Juan Agudelo eh? Huh. (Picked by TFC in re-entry whatever thing)

Solid back up for Jozy me thinks

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Revs re-signed Kelyn Rowe. I'm hyped about this, he was one of my favorite players that Friedel pissed away. He did good work with Arena during the Gold Cup so hopefully he can call it water under the bridge with the club itself. Definitely think he can earn a starting spot.

Juan Agudelo eh? Huh. (Picked by TFC in re-entry whatever thing)

Solid back up for Jozy me thinks
Bummed but not heartbroken to see him go. I hope he comes into his own with you guys, he's shown flashes over the years.

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Oh sweet, an away at Minnesota. I've been waiting for this

Blue Lou

Oct 26, 2017
2021 Concacaf Gold Cup Qualifying Draw Set for December 11

12 nations already qualified via the Concacaf Nations League; the last four remaining participants will be determined via a two-round qualifier

Miami (Thursday, December 5, 2019) – The Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football (Concacaf) today announced that the official draw for the 2021 Gold Cup qualifying matches will take place Wednesday, December 11, in Miami, Florida. Fans and media will be able to follow all the action beginning at 7:00 pm ET via Concacaf social media channels.

As announced in March of 2018, the group stage of the 2019-2020 Concacaf Nations League kicked off qualifying for the 2021 Concacaf Gold Cup. After round-robin play, the top two finishers in each of the League A groups and the top finisher in each of the League B groups secured their participation in the 16th edition of the Confederation's premier tournament for men's national teams.

The 12 teams already qualified for the 2021 Gold Cup are (listed in alphabetical order): Canada, Costa Rica, Curacao, El Salvador, Grenada, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Panama, Suriname and the United States.

The road to the 2021 Concacaf Gold Cup will continue next year with a two-round qualifier, to be played in a direct elimination format. Beginning in March of 2020, the second-place finishers of League B will face the first-place finishers of League C. After home-and-away play, the four round one matchup winners will advance to the second round, where they will face the third-place finishers of League A. The second round will take place during the FIFA window of June 2020.

The 12 countries that will participate in the 2021 Gold Cup Qualifiers are (listed in alphabetical order per league):

League A:
Bermuda, Cuba, Haiti and Trinidad and Tobago

League B:
French Guiana, Guyana, Montserrat and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.

League C:
Bahamas, Barbados, Guadeloupe and Guatemala.

Draw Procedures

The draw will be executed using a single blind system, involving three pots. The 12 participating teams will be divided in the pots as follows (in alphabetical order by Concacaf Nations League):

Pot A:
Bermuda, Cuba, Haiti and Trinidad and Tobago

Pot B:
French Guiana, Guyana, Montserrat and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Pot C:
Bahamas, Barbados, Guadeloupe and Guatemala

The draw will begin by randomly selecting a team from Pot C and placing that team in matchup number 1. The process will be replicated with the remaining three teams in Pot C, using matchups 2, 3, and 4, according to the order in which they are drawn. The same procedure will be used for Pot B.

For Pot A, the first team drawn will face the winner of matchup number 1, the second team will face the winner of matchup number 2, the third team will face the winner of matchup number 3 and the fourth team will face the winner of matchup number 4.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LMFAO

Edit: Beaten by a second, haha.

Also, I'm choosing to believe this is great news about Valeri. :p

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Portland's media team is incredible.

they are bringing DV8 back with TAM money

speaking of being on brand B-Dubs

Cooligans couldn't roast this fanbase better than we do ourselves if we wrote them a blueprint and straight up gave them the jokes.

Amir going to Europe :_: