• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
TFC reportedly has re-signed Michael Bradley using TAM

that's a solid deal i think, to keep him while opening up a DP slot

MisterB_66

Oct 27, 2017

Got to love the owner spewing this crap when in the same week the Whitecaps and SKC both drop 5+ million on LigaMX strikers.

Also the Union currently employ 1 player making over a million much less 5 of them.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
As a Chivas fan, gonna miss Pulido a bit. He's good even if it never really seemed like he was an elite level striker. Sort of surprised MLS didn't try and get him into a market with a bigger Hispanic population (one of the Texas teams or Chicago)

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

Vela leaving in January just so MLS can lose badly again in CCL would be exactly what I am use
As a Chivas fan, gonna miss Pulido a bit. He's good even if it never really seemed like he was an elite level striker. Sort of surprised MLS didn't try and get him into a market with a bigger Hispanic population (one of the Texas teams or Chicago)

There were several big-market teams all after him, but SKC spent the most. It would've been amazing for SJ.

I think Chicago are trying to get Chicharito and are willing to spend what it will take to make that impossibility actually happen. (Gods help me for being this fucking delusional after EVERYTHING)

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Vela leaving in January just so MLS can lose badly again in CCL would be exactly what I am use

There were several big-market teams all after him, but SKC spent the most. It would've been amazing for SJ.

I think Chicago are trying to get Chicharito and are willing to spend what it will take to make that impossibility actually happen. (Gods help me for being this fucking delusional after EVERYTHING)
I would die laughing if Chicago could get Chicharito

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
TFC President dropped a few hints about how their 3rd DP hunt is going

He said they had a list of 20 players they were targeting, and they were focusing on attackers. That list has since been honed down to 4 players, and the GM was scouting 2 of them in Europe the other day, as well as having discussions with them and their current clubs.

👀

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile, at Red Bull Arena....

There has been no signing news

MisterB_66

Oct 27, 2017

We're really looking at a whole new league when Columbus is spending 8 million on one player....

Except in Philly

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
not sure why it took so long for me to learn about it (or, rather, why it took so long for others to connect the dots between him and his r/the_donald loving reddit account)
RBNY twitter has been on it for a while, I just assumed everyone knew. Plus it's not like the account has been any good anyway.

Edit: sorry ya'll, my memory has failed me on the other one

Last edited:

B-Dubs

General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like my memory failed me, sorry. Big apologies

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

Looks like my memory failed me, sorry. Big apologies

I am too happy for you becoming admin to even care now haha -
giphy.gif

Did you not tell them you were from New Jersey though or ?