• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

Amiibo |OT| Restocked and Reloaded

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, nowadays since the Smash line finished I've been done buying amiibo but every so often one comes out that I have my eye on so I'm glad this is back.

OP
OP
Diggeh
Oct 25, 2017
So fresh and clean! Just in time for Odyssey too.

Friendly reminder to everyone to buy all they new amiibo. All of them.

Oct 25, 2017
Hello all! This group was so helpful in finding amiibos the past few years and I'm glad to see it back. Looking forward to Odyssey and the new amiibos in a couple of days!

Oct 25, 2017
we are back glad to see you again Diggeh! still gonna continue to rock my amiibofied avatar that you made for me way back gotta continue the love for amiibo :)

Oct 25, 2017
YAY. Good to be here :)

Currently two away from being having an open complete set. SS Link and TP Link. Fingers crossed I can land the reprints when the hit.

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
After Chuggaa covered the Hello Kitty amiibo cards for new leaf i had to wonder why NoA always gets the shit end of the stick.
Yeah, I am still pretty shocked they never made it to America. Hello Kitty has a presence in America so I assumed they would come over. When the release date started getting closer and closer I realized they were in fact not coming to America, and I scrambled to import them. Luckily I got them for a fair price, but now whew! Expensive...

It's good to be here though guys! :)