• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Amiibo |OT| Restocked and Reloaded

Oct 25, 2017
Got Ken & Young Link. Glad I was able to get a version of Young Link considering I could never get the Best Buy exclusive.

Also I'm now at 93 amiibo. The Smash line is gonna put me at 100 eventually with Simon, Richter, Snake, Isabelle, Pichu, Pokemon Trainer, Squirtle, & Ivysaur, then there's Dark Samus, Joker, & the other 4 DLC characters.

Oct 30, 2017
Cool to see the BotW Champions getting a re-release. I decided to pass on them a while back, but I'm glad to see non-Smash amiibo getting another shot. Gives me hope for some of the other ones that I never saw in stores (Wind Waker 2-pack, Poochy).

Got Ken and Young Link. Thought about WFT, passed for now, might still grab one later if they stick around. I wanted it back in the day, but I'm sure that was partly due to the scarcity. Since we're winding down on Smash I'm trying to be frugal, especially since there's still several upcoming figures I want.

Oct 30, 2017
Eh, three months between releases this time instead of two. We won't see the Konami trio for a while (much less Joker). I guess they're going to be releasing these through at least 2/2020, with DLC #5.

Surprised Pokemon Trainer isn't in a three pack, too. He might be the only one I get from this batch.

Oct 25, 2017
So it just hit me.

What're the chances that Joker gets a 2P variation amiibo considering he has a 2nd costume and they did it for Cloud & Bayonetta?