• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tye

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone here know how to use amiibo in Super Mario Party? I can't seem to find any menu for scanning amiibo at all. Or does it need to be unlocked? Digital manuals aren't a thing anymore on Switch, unfortunately, so I can't even get the answer from the game itself, and I haven't been able to find an answer online either.

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
Does anyone here know how to use amiibo in Super Mario Party? I can't seem to find any menu for scanning amiibo at all. Or does it need to be unlocked? Digital manuals aren't a thing anymore on Switch, unfortunately, so I can't even get the answer from the game itself, and I haven't been able to find an answer online either.

The Mario-themed Amiibo's offer Party Points, while the Non-Mario Amiibo give you stickers.

It's not much, but I like how non-intrusive it is.

Tye

Oct 27, 2017
The Mario-themed Amiibo's offer Party Points, while the Non-Mario Amiibo give you stickers.

It's not much, but I like how non-intrusive it is.
No, I know what the amiibo do in the game, but what I can't figure out is how to use amiibo in the game. Like, there's no menu option for it or anything! Where in the game do I scan amiibo? I know you can only scan a certain number of amiibo per day, and I've already missed two days of potential amiibo scanning because I can't find where the option to scan them is in the game...

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, mine has as well, and with GameStop's $5 two day shipping, my arrival date? Monday. :)))

Thought it'd be in Saturday. Sigh.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
lol, GameStop crammed my Solaire into a box sideways, completely fucking up my box. The thing is... the box would have fit perfectly if they just... slipped it in the other way. Amazing.

Good thing I don't keep the boxes.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Dq7JuUaUUAEBGQk.jpg:large

Dq7DauqUUAAHENT.jpg:large

Dq7DbJQU4AAH3B8.jpg:large

Thoraxes

Oct 25, 2017
Gehenna

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
I'm surprised Incineroar isn't there at all. Snake too. Incineroar probably is super new so maybe they haven't designed it yet, but Snake...I wonder if there's gonna be licences problems.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I'm surprised Incineroar isn't there at all. Snake too. Incineroar probably is super new so maybe they haven't designed it yet, but Snake...I wonder if there's gonna be licences problems.

Didn't we get confirmation in a tweet a while back that Simon and Richter were getting amiibo? After their Direct. If they can get some of the Konami characters, I don't see why they wouldn't get them all.

Remember that we have 5 DLC characters likely getting amiibo too. These will be coming out all through 2019 into 2020, so there's plenty of time for Incineroar, Snake, Dark Samus, Chrom, etc.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I want it but I don't want to pay $5 more for shipping. Can I grab this in store?
Y'all in the US can't add a game to the order then return it to the store for a full refund which means you end up with free shipping for the Amiibo? I do that at EB here in Canada whenever they won't let me preorder in-store.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to spend money on a daisy amiibo, but dammit, my desire to have every Smash fighter outweighs that!