• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017

CarefreeDeficientGuppy-size_restricted.gif

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Looks like Shulk, Zero Suit Samus, Dr. Mario, and Bayonetta (Bayo 2) are all getting a restock at Best Buy alongside the late July releases (Pokemon Trainer, etc). Gamestop seems to be getting Smash Dedede and Mega Man on the same day (plus the Yarn Yoshis, maybe?).

Dedede's been one of the ones I've waited for, though I do wish it'd been at Best Buy over GS.

Trying to remember which classic ones are still waiting for a reprint...Meta Knight, Villager?

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
After these 2 waves, what are we missing? Incineroar, Dark Samus, Joker... I think one more?

bulletbill10

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
woo got everyone! I got three of them with free shipping, and had to pick snake up in store, so that's dumb, but better than not getting him!

Deleted member 28076

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Is there a listing for Simon anywhere in the US yet? And what's the release date for Pichu/Isabelle/Pokémon Trainer?

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like I slept through the last wave of pre-orders. Hopefully I will bee able to get Isabelle next month

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god, they're gonna make amiibo for all 4 DQ characters, aren't they.
unlikely. If they were going to do something like that they would have made them for the dragon quest builders release.

At most they will make 2.
you have to remember DQ doesn't have much weight in the west sadly :(

OP
OP

Diggeh

Oct 25, 2017
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO

B
A
N
J
O

okay I spent like 90% of today hyperventilating and crying tears of joy over Banjo getting in but the OT is finally updated

giphy.gif

GUH HUH

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO BANJO

B
A
N
J
O

okay I spent like 90% of today hyperventilating and crying tears of joy over Banjo getting in but the OT is finally updated

giphy.gif

GUH HUH
it's nice banjo got in... would have been nicer if it was joined with a remaster of banjo 1 and 2 at the quality of the crash/spyro remakes.

RandomDazed

Oct 27, 2017
Ok i have pre-orders for:

Link Amiibo - Link's Awakening
Simon amiibo
Snake amiibo
Isabelle amiibo
Pichu amiibo
Pokémon Trainer amiibo
Ivysaur amiibo
Squirtle amiibo
Incineroar Amiibo
Richter Amiibo
Chrom Amiibo
Dark Samus Amiibo

is this everything new? Have i missed anything?

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just noticed Piranha Plant was released back in February and now completely gone from everywhere. Well, fuck.

It was a pretty limited run, from my experience :( A lot more K Rool's than PP and Ice Climbers, but all 3 of them disappeared quickly. It might be a while, but there should eventually be a reprint

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
How do you ship 22 sealed Amiibo safely? I've never shipped them in the mail before. Kinda nervous

2XxPiOd.jpg