• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Amy Hennig and Crystal Dynamics will attend Google's GDC developer session

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia

Could we finally be seeing...The Avengers Project?
Dun dun dun
EDIT:My mind should've went to Legacy of Kain first with the Amy+CD connection but my Marvel fanboy ass thought otherwise LOL

Last edited:

SG-17

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You mean they will probably moneyhat 3rd party games and that will hurt the whole industry not one platform?
Not to mention their supreme lack of ethics and complete ineptitude at dealing with real issues actually damaging the industry as a whole before they just give up and flee.

Feb 26, 2018
Not to mention their supreme lack of ethics and complete ineptitude at dealing with real issues actually damaging the industry as a whole before they just give up and flee.
What lack of ethics? You talking about them spying on users and selling data?

We can hope they will fund new games and dont just go full EGS on us.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still holding onto my prediction this is just a streaming service + some little local device. But they are definitely going harder on this than I anticipated.

They must really think they've got the Netflix of Video Games and can win mainstream adoption of it here and now. Which would be exciting if true.

SG-17

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What lack of ethics? You talking about them spying on users and selling data?

We can hope they will fund new games and dont just go full EGS on us.
Data brokering, unwillingness to clamp down on extremism preemptively or effectively, unfair competiton and business practices, treatment of "contractor" employees, literally removing their "don't be evil slogan", cooperation with despotic, murderous, oppressive, etc regimes on censorship and shit like wife tracking apps.

Etc etc etc.

So yeah, Google can get fucked and no one should really be rooting for a gigantic tech corporation to brute force their way into the industry.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2018
Data brokering, unwillingness to clamp down on extremism preemptively or effectively, unfair competiton and business practices, treatment of "contractor" employees, literally removing their "don't be evil slogan", cooperation with despotic, murderous, oppressive, etc regimes on censorship and shit like wife tracking apps.

Etc etc etc.
Everything is even worse than I thought lol