• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Aawww shit, it's really happening, isn't it????

I wanna see them make a traditional console with amazing specs.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
The best case for the industry is that Google fails at home gaming and fails fast before they can do a lot of collateral damage.

I seriously, LEGIT remember posts like this about MS when it was finally realized that their attempt to enter gaming was serious.

Not taking a shot at you, just getting old is all. I remember it clear as day.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
How long is the event - do we know? 11pm start for the UK so might need to wait until the following day but i'm Really curious to see what they do

Kathartic

Alt-account
Banned
Mar 4, 2019
If they're going to fund games and ip revivals that we were never going to get otherwise, then it would only be amazing.
Remember the drama when tomb raider was timed exclusive on xone?
Imagine what will happen if the next final fantasy or resident evil is a timed exclusive in on google device....

Dynamite Cop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Legacy-of-Kain.jpg

Is it time ?
Amy Hennig returning to help with a new LoK would be amazing.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck. I really don't want to get hyped for a Google thing, but... I kind of am getting hyped for a Google thing.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
If it's a cheap streaming box i';l probably try it for the heck of it. If it's powerful local hardware I could be interested as it suggests reasonable commitment from google

Mama Robotnik

Gaming Scholar
Oct 27, 2017
Goes without saying that I'll buy any new console if it has a Legacy of Kain game on it. Without hesitation.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
LoK is my gaming kryptonite ever since the original Blood Omen.

If Google fund a new LoK game (a proper new game, no multi-player spin-offs!), I might just buy my first ever console.

Hell, if it's streaming-only, I might even buy a controller for PC if it's required.