• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
A lot like Discord / Hearthstone with their random message on load. I like the idea.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I am a part of team "no slogan." In 2017 I just don't see the effectiveness of it outside posturing and trying to build the allure of Reset being some secret club. We don't need to boast about who or what we are. Let us just provide quality content and continue to show those who aren't a part of the community yet that we are worth joing.

I would prefer to keep moving forward, and not just being "the other board but better" or the community risks suffering the same fate 10+ years from now.

Calabi

Oct 26, 2017
I went from New Game +, changing my mind from that to no slogan. But now I like this idea. We are unified by our disunity.

larrybud

Oct 25, 2017
"it's a people" sounds silly. maybe "it's people." but no, that's a bit odd too.

resetera is a cool name, would be a shame to attach a less-than-stellar catchphrase

NullPointer

Oct 27, 2017
Mars
UqJjb2c.jpg

Deleted member 13131

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My simple thought for the slogan is this:

+

Just the plus symbol. It means a lot of things in this context:

new game +
It's the symbol for positive, which is how we want discussion to be
It means that the community is more than the sum of its parts

A few others implications as well. Just a random thought. But then I'm not good at this and not one for slogans.