• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

datbapple

Banned
Nov 19, 2017
If jj has the nuts to end it with Rey going sith and Finn sticking with her that would be some dope shit.

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
Planet of Rey clones

or

Disguise for infiltrating Sith place

or

Rey cosplays at a space convention

Flame Lord

Oct 26, 2017
Reminds me of the shot in the Rogue One trailer that made it look like Jyn turned to the Empire.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
omg all star wars does anymore is make me roll my eyes. at least The Mandalorian trailer looked awesome

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
So basically Dark Bastila.

mike-wilson-darksidekey.jpg

Gots

Feb 20, 2019
Canada
Just going to believe it's a dream so I don't get my hopes up, really don't see them daring to do this.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
Reminds me of the shot in the Rogue One trailer that made it look like Jyn turned to the Empire.

I'm just gonna cross-post myself from the Star Wars OT
TLJ trailers spliced Rey's "I need someone" speech with Ben's outstretched hand

They also reversed her lowering the saber after beating Luke in the rain, making it look like she was menacing him

DON'T TRUST THE TRAILERS (or rather, promo material in general)

It's all fucking misdirection, so just delight in the imagery once it inevitably drops, not its implications.

OP
OP
DiipuSurotu

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People will riot if the only appearance of a double-bladed lightsaber in the Sequel Trilogy is in a dream sequence

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This better be some fuckery and not what I fear it to be. If we're really doing the shitty "both pure light and pure dark are bad, the real answer is somewhere in the middle" plot, then everyone involved with making that decision can get fucked.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
wtf-rey.gif

tmp_zIhAEN_109e62181108ce1d_kylo.gif

rvtxovujr4n11.gif

TLJ's trailers were so misleading when it came to legit spoilers lol. Rise of Skywalker ain't gonna be spoiled til it's in theaters.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
I expect either dream sequence or it's just a relic she picks up. Who knows, maybe Sheev kept a spare around the Death Star

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rey being indifferent to the "temptation" of the Dark Side and the black/white yin/yang Jedi symbol definitely seemed to be setting up her using both sides at once in TLJ.