• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blackbird

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Screenshot-20230305-211738.jpg

ARG site.

Ashes of Dreams

Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
Kind of defeats the purpose of a code name when your message says "the president's daughter, code named baby eagle" .

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Do we know how long this ARG will last? I expect it to be timed till they solve the puizzle. I don't have time to be part of it for now.

Edit: Site link says Day 1. It seems there will be multiple days to solve the mystery till release fo the game or the demo.

Buttonbasher

Dec 4, 2017
This is more of a transmedia/viral marketing thing at this point, rather than an Alternate Reality Game.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
The us president is a bird…?

I don't even want to think about how much sense this makes

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, is RE4 supposed to be Leon's first day doing that job, too?

Oh, it's just referring to the ARG participants lol

Oct 27, 2017
ATL
Got it thanks.

2nd puzzle

The first puzzle is already solved? I've only put back together the Cargo Permit, but don't know what to look for. I haven't gotten a clear idea of what question I'm actually supposed to answer.

Edit: I thought I would be better at an ARG involving RE4 lol. I'm just not sure what I'm looking for because I don't even know what problem I'm solving, or question I'm answering haha.

Donepalace

Mar 16, 2019
Wouldn't it be cool if we got a sort of prologue type demo of Leon in his apartment getting this assignment would be neat to explore similar to how Jill's was in 3 and Ethan in village.

Keeping it separate means you won't effect the remake structure of the OG

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
The first puzzle is already solved? I've only put back together the Cargo Permit, but don't know what to look for. I haven't gotten a clear idea of what question I'm actually supposed to answer.

Edit: I thought I would be better at an ARG involving RE4 lol. I'm just not sure what I'm looking for because I don't even know what problem I'm solving, or question I'm answering haha.
When you reassemble the document, you're looking for a location to enter into the comment box. The answer is: Harrison Airfield

Next, you'll be shown a crime scene photo of a body and a cell phone. The solution here is found in the tattoo on the corpse's arm, "0 CRED." On the phone's keypad, "0 CRED" can be spelled out on the 0, 9, 3, 2 and 5 keys. The answer here that you must type in the comment box is 09325. This will let the agents unlock the phone. Those are the only two puzzles for today, it'll be updated tomorrow.

Oct 27, 2017
ATL
When you reassemble the document, you're looking for a location to enter into the comment box. The answer is: Harrison Airfield

Next, you'll be shown a crime scene photo of a body and a cell phone. The solution here is found in the tattoo on the corpse's arm, "0 CRED." On the phone's keypad, "0 CRED" can be spelled out on the 0, 9, 3, 2 and 5 keys. The answer here that you must type in the comment box is 09325. This will let the agents unlock the phone. Those are the only two puzzles for today, it'll be updated tomorrow.

Thanks. The one thing I didn't try to put in lol. I didn't realize I was supposed to find a location.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
First one is easy, just burn down manor. It's just the words that appear when pausing the PDA.

Working on the second one...

Edit: Also done. Pattern is on the groups they've worked with. La Cosa Nostra and Marseille, with J. Fontaine involved. So 9-8-6-5-1 on the grid, which should give you the name. Atlas Ruger.

Done for today, it seems.

Last edited: