An Update On The Mod Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
For the record, at least until now, this list has been kept up to date. Not sure if they plan to continue with that or not.

EDIT: Oh okay, there's a new listing listed above.

Oct 26, 2017
As the forum grows in size and my posts eventually outnumber most others, it is important to remember to never make me a moderator (in case there was any debate about that)

Grizzly

Bear of Love
Oct 25, 2017
Damn-it Grizzly, you've broken the time paradox.

Now, one of us have to cease to exist!

A battle to the death!

(More seriously it doesn't really matter, but there are few people who have contacted me that they have got us mixed up already, so the situation is bit weird)

Oct 25, 2017
Why are you guys congratulating them? Being a mod is effin terrible. You all should be thankful for their willingness to volunteer. :P

Oct 28, 2017
Slovakia
I may be following some of you on Twitter, great to see forum growing so fast. We will need unity in the future fights in the gaming industry. Today, reddit is fighting, tomorrow maybe we would have to.

Lysistrata

Self-Requested Ban
Oct 27, 2017
Paradise Lost
Well done to all and thanks to the team for the effort involved and thanks to those that accepted to Mod for agreeing. It if often a thankless task which takes more hours than people realise.

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats and good luck to the new team members! You will probably need it!
I would wanna be a mod one day too but I yam afeared I would just ban everyone who I felt forced me to read their "bad" posts. lol
Plus all my ban messages would be full of typos like "thisa user ia banned 2 days bfor making my braiun hurt".

Status
Not open for further replies.