An Update On The Mod Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for doing the work, mods. It's a thankless task, but you really keep the community functioning well. Thanks for volunteering.

Oct 25, 2017
Professor Beef and Nightengale are awesome people, and I have a good feeling about most of the other users I recognize

I wonder if i'll still be able to get away with bullying Beef in Smash threads though...

Oct 27, 2017
So long as there's someone keeping unproven mods in check to ensure there's no double standards modding or protecting their friends among the users as was rampant with much of gaf's awful mod team I'm fine with whoever doing the job. Benefit of the doubt and all that.

You guys have been doing an impressive job with the site so far though so I'm sure I can trust you on this as well.

Methuselah

On Extended Hiatus
Oct 24, 2017
twitter.com
So long as there's someone keeping unproven mods in check to ensure there's no double standards modding or protecting their friends among the users as was rampant with much of gaf's awful mod team I'm fine with whoever doing the job. Benefit of the doubt and all that.

You guys have been doing an impressive job with the site so far though so I'm sure I can trust you on this as well.
Thanks for the comments, but we ask that users please stop complaining about GAF and the moderation team there. A lot of the former moderators are members here and deserve respect for all the hard work they put in to look after the community. Our focus here is to be as transparent as we can when we hand out warnings and bans. There's also a report function in which all moderators are able to see and review. This will help us as we work together in moderating this platform in a fair manner.

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the comments, but we ask that users please stop complaining about GAF and the moderation team there. A lot of the former moderators are members here and deserve respect for all the hard work they put in to look after the community. Our focus here is to be as transparent as we can when we hand out warnings and bans. There's also a report function in which all moderators are able to see and review. This will help us as we work together in moderating this platform in a fair manner.
Apologies and noted.

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats Beef!

Please keep the order in Sonic threads so they don't dissolve into bad fanart postings ;A; also more popsicle jokes!

Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL

Same. It would be great if ERA could avoid the problem of having “celebrity” OT posters who were protected by the mod team the old place had.

So far so good. The transparency in the moderation has been refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.