An Update On The Mod Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned for alt account
Oct 26, 2017
The modding so far has been awesome, expect the new ones to continue towing this line.

Congrats!

And thank you SweetNicole for always providing us with these type of updates.

JaseC

🎄You'll always have friends at the Grand Hotel🎄
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Good stuff.

JaseC is a cool dude.
I recognize several of these. JaseC will certainly make sure any thread about Saoirse Ronan is unbiased. :p

Good on you guys.
Yikes @ Beef, the rest are solid tho especially JaseC!
JaseC is a Mod now? This is some next level stuff

Congrats to all of you!
I'm not really familiar with anyone in the list other than JaseC who has always been a source of information on Steam related stuff. Great pick and congrats!
Congrats Nightengale and JaseC
Nightengale and JaseC two of my favorite posters congrats
JaseC has always made a great contribution to PC discussion, congrats!
Congrats to everyone! I specifically remember JaseC's and Fiction's posts but grats to all of you. FictionGoToTheDoctor,OkImDoneNowBye
Anyone who uses Steam should know JaseC is good people and passionate about games. Congrats!
<3, and <3 also to those who've congratulated me indirectly.

im just kidding though, I knew some of the names there.

Did JayZ still give the keys to the kingdom?
Haha, Enco is still a member of my family, so to speak, yeah. My GAF tag is no longer true as it was once as I more or less stopped collecting last March, but I've no intention of revoking his access.

JaseC is going to ban anyone who doesn't have at least 1000 games on their steam account FeelsBadMan
Naturally, but it's only fair that I wait until the Winter Sale is over. :p

Lonestar

RIP Georgia 2018-2018
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations everyone, especially to Fiction! I thought I saw your tag say 'Fantropologist Moderator' the other day, but I was a tad confuse on what that meant. Very well deserve, though. :)

RoyaleDuke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nowhere
thine beefy teacher of profession, oh how sweet thine cutlets are, such sweet meaty morsels of profundity
now bestowed upon you, oh mighty learner of the woeful secrets of sumptuous rump roasts, now your title has been bestowed upon you
For you have become destroyer of posts, professor of justice
Professor of intellectual beef pursuits, now Professor of Federally controlled beef posts, checked for quality
An Ode To Beef, written by RoyaleDuke

Oct 25, 2017
I think longer-term I would prefer a more transparent and democratic process that elected mods through public voting, but I know a system to handle that would take time to build.

Congrats to the new mods. I think I've only really interacted with Fiction, but if the rest of the mods are as thoughtful and level-headed, then we will have a great mod staff.

Professor Beef

YOU WANNA GO DUMB, I'LL GO DUMB WITH YOU
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
twitter.com
First off...
congrats to everybody cept ProfessorBeef
Never trusted that fellow. #DTA
Professor Beef never drew a dime.
Dunno about Beef but congrats to the rest.
Oh? Professor Beef has to lead by example? I'm already looking forward to this.
Hairy grabbing bastard..
Professor Beef closed my 2 Girls 1 Cup thread, therefore he is now my sworn enemy.

If Professor Beef A self admitted sonic stan, can be a mod, why not I
We don't allow Romper wearers to be mods, or people who go "no YOU hang up. :3"
The Jinder Mahal of mods
Thanks for the compliment, friend. He really has been the best champion of the past few months.
Ayy, Beef made it!

Congrats to everyone though!
Good job professor Beef.
Professor Beef
Finally! Some Digimon representation!

Professor Beef and Nightengale are awesome people, and I have a good feeling about most of the other users I recognize

I wonder if i'll still be able to get away with bullying Beef in Smash threads though...
who
Professor Beef will you still eat lunch with me next year... Pls don't forget me
I'll even play Melty with you this time, I swear
I heard Beef once stole candy from a baby.... THEN ATE IT.
Nobody has been able to prove that!
How does he even sleep at night?
On top of all the mod money that they gave me to join, including Bronson's share.

Congrats Beef!

Please keep the order in Sonic threads so they don't dissolve into bad fanart postings ;A; also more popsicle jokes!
Thanks friend! Here's a free one for ya.

To fish for compliments
Hey, it's not like "Nocturne" is now the ResetEra anthem or anything.
Oh yeah? Nocturnowl hit my music!

Oct 25, 2017
JaseC may have more games than me on Steam but who has the day 1 account! *Evil laugh*

Seriously though, all of the guys I recognize and I'm sure all of the others are really great people.

Also Professor Beef? So Chicken discussion if now officially off the menu. And don't mention veal.

Oct 25, 2017
First off...

We don't allow Romper wearers to be mods, or people who go "no YOU hang up. :3"

Thanks for the compliment, friend. He really has been the best champion of the past few months.

who

I'll even play Melty with you this time, I swear

Nobody has been able to prove that!

On top of all the mod money that they gave me to join, including Bronson's share.

Thanks friend! Here's a free one for ya.

To fish for compliments

Oh yeah? Nocturnowl hit my music!
That's because you ate the baby after they cried and pointed to you.

:P

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Can I un-recommend Beef as a moderator?

As a rep of Animal Crossing community, he is terrible. :(
There will be a Switch game, Beef!!!!! It is NOT stuck on mobile forever!!!!!!!!

Ya big meanie.

Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
Awesome. Thanks for your service retiring mods, and congratulations to the new mods! On a personal note, I have to say it's a huge relief to know there's finally someone on the team with a doctorate in beef.

Oct 25, 2017
So long as there's someone keeping unproven mods in check to ensure there's no double standards modding or protecting their friends among the users as was rampant with much of gaf's awful mod team I'm fine with whoever doing the job.
Don't worry, I'm already writing secret dossiers for my Manchurian mod candidates who will infiltrate the Resetera staff and be unconscionably mean to posters of my choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.