• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
The fact is that even if he's convinced a single person in his entire life, he's accomplished much more than you have with your bloodthirsty, no one deserves redemption backwards ass mindset that convinces no one.

You claim to be progressive and yet your view on forgiveness is worse than human beings figured out in the time of Hammurabi. You're literally trying to set us back ~3800 years.

Wrong!

It's 3976 years!

Also your username is clearly a lie.

Oct 27, 2017
Illinois
You know, I could really use an extra $1000 a month, which I'm sure will be 6 hundo after taxes, but I just dont want to go with another shady unknown rich dude. Call me crazy.

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fact is that even if he's convinced a single person in his entire life, he's accomplished much more than you have with your bloodthirsty, no one deserves redemption backwards ass mindset that convinces no one.

You claim to be progressive and yet your view on forgiveness is worse than human beings figured out in the time of Hammurabi. You're literally trying to set us back ~3800 years.
did-he-though-5b6745.jpg

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
From what I've seen his policies are either very smart (seriously, his environmental policies are awesome) or very stupid (turning the government into a managerialist hell). No inbetween.

Minx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Illinois
Isn't this just people literally flushing their money down the drain? Save the money for retirement, go travel, treat yourself to a massage, etc. Literally thousands of things your money would be spent on than a candidate that has close to a zero percent chance of winning.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't this just people literally flushing their money down the drain? Save the money for retirement, go travel, treat yourself to a massage, etc. Literally thousands of things your money would be spent on than a candidate that has close to a zero percent chance of winning.

Most elections are just people burning their money.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
It's not close. He has literally zero chance.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
O....kay? Why do people keep posting Andrew Yang news on this forum when he has like a 1% chance of winning anything?

OP
OP
signal

signal

Oct 28, 2017
O....kay? Why do people keep posting Andrew Yang news on this forum when he has like a 1% chance of winning anything?
I like making threads and having people reply to them. I wouldn't even vote Yang but I like the back and forth between yanggang hashtagers and "um...zero % chance tho" posts.

vodalus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
CT

Having a platform for new ideas, which like or don't Yang he has them, is so crucial in a country as large as the United States. Dismissing someone's campaign because they are a long shot is silly -- important ideas and action have always come from political campaigns, and some of the most important came from losing ones.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
The thing about Yang is that he will not win. BUT, his ideas (at least this cycle) will plant a seed for progress. UBI is most def going to be a talking point next election - and we have Yang to thank that for.

Yang is early, but I would predict that him losing this election doesn't mean the end for his political career. It is just the beginning.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
The thing about Yang is that he will not win. BUT, his ideas (at least this cycle) will plant a seed for progress. UBI is most def going to be a talking point next election - and we have Yang to thank that for.
I don't really think we have him to thank for it, the idea has been percolating for some time.

ameleco

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
After Bernie/Warren, I'd probably go Yang. That said, he doesn't stand a chance, RIP :'(