• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aug 1, 2018
image.png

I lol'd

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
This just makes me more inclined to vote for him, not gonna lie.

Snowy

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Seeing Yang go nuts has been an odd side story of this election. The giveaway, the bodysurfing, the skateboarding, now this.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really wonder how we got here in politics. Like not the fascism, I know that. But just...the sheer weirdness of it all.

I don't know if it was 9/11, the Daily Show giving free publicity to the dumbest people, social media/influencer/celebrity culture, etc etc. But there was a point sometime in the last 20 years where politics embraced being pro-wrestling and never looked back.

fade

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Free whippits might actually be the thing that puts him over the top.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
I really wonder how we got here in politics. Like not the fascism, I know that. But just...the sheer weirdness of it all.

I don't know if it was 9/11, the Daily Show giving free publicity to the dumbest people, social media/influencer/celebrity culture, etc etc. But there was a point sometime in the last 20 years where politics embraced being pro-wrestling and never looked back.

When you take a step back, this isn't that far removed from the absurd rituals in the Iowa State Fair like trying to eat a corndog without looking like you're sucking a dick but also not make it obvious you're trying to avoid doing that.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017

Representative democracy wasn't prepared for the internet