• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Andrew Yang celebrated opening a new office with a never before seen method in politics ... MUCH to the chagrin of his campaign manager.

The trending presidential candidate has stayed in the race with some unconventional ideas ... but this one takes the cake. He christened the new digs in New Hampshire by spraying whipped cream into the mouths of supporters on their knees.

To put it politically -- the optics are very interesting here.

Check out the vid ... the Yang fan in a MATH ("Make America Think Harder") hat clearly eggs on the Democratic hopeful, even insisting to Yang's resistant campaign manager, Zach Graumann, that the questionable celebration is "just a joke."

Andrew gleefully partakes, but then makes the jaw-dropping display even more baffling by declaring ... "That's a full-service presidential candidate!"

Yang goes on to say the whipped cream shot is how you open an office in style, then sprays it into the mouth of ANOTHER kneeling supporter ... before Graumann pulls him away.

Where do I even begin?

Beg for the candidates not in the top 4 to drop out whether or not if old!

Deffers

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
Is this better or worse than finger biting.

Is Marianne Williamson still in? I'm looking forward to her equivalent of this.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
giphy.gif

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I vote Yang most likely to do Whippets in the White House now that Beto is out.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
The actions of a man who knows he won't be president. I would genuinely like to see Yang run for mayor and see his local policies hopefully flourish.

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
One smart guy trying to get him to stop being an idiot in front of a camera. Just drop out already so the smart guy can join a good campaign.