• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinggroin

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Uranus, get it?!? YOUR. ANUS.
Watching the office, I'm sitting close to the TV when all of a sudden - middle of his sentence - I feel a drop of water or something hit my face.

Not the first time I had this happen to me. I've been spit on by Geroge Clooney, Julia Roberts, and Barack Obama. But its impossible right? You cant spit at someone through a TV...

...right?

How About No

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Great Dairy State
be glad it wasn't

giphy.webp

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Christmas is for drinking with family, not dropping acid while watching Hulu.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Watching the office, I'm sitting close to the TV when all of a sudden - middle of his sentence - I feel a drop of water or something hit my face.

Not the first time I had this happen to me. I've been spit on by Geroge Clooney, Julia Roberts, and Barack Obama. But its impossible right? You cant spit at someone through a TV...

...right?

tenor.gif

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Always have an umbrella handy when watching TV. Try to stay away from movies involving oceans or other large bodies of water; don't need your home to start flooding.

Status
Not open for further replies.