• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Character spoilers for those who want to go in blind

McCaw also revealed that esteemed Hollywood actress Angela Bassett (Black Panther, What's Love Got To Do With It, Malcolm X) portrays Regalla.

The shot then focuses on a new character donning white and gold. Guerrilla identified her as Tilda, and beloved actress Carrie-Anne Moss (The Matrix, Momento) brings her to life. "She is a mysterious and complicated character with a special connection to the ancient past," Kitain says. "She's someone who we look forward to players unraveling the secret of what she's all about."
www.gameinformer.com

Breaking Down The New Horizon Forbidden West Trailer With Guerrilla Games

The latest trailer focused heavily on the gameā€™s story and characters. We chatted with narrative director Benjamin McCaw and senior writer Annie Kitain for more context.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man that's exciting. I really need to find some time to play the first game.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
ConcernedBonyBettong.webp

Yoshi88

Oct 26, 2017
Hope we get Carrie-Anne Moss' usual voice actress in Germany then as well. Love that voice. And Sony's dubs have been of extremely high quality in the recent years.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Carrie-Anne seemed like a massive bummer with this whole digital thing. Hope she can bring something when sh has to actually act.

Ascenion

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mecklenburg-Strelitz
I'm slightly disappointed Angela Bassett is lending herself to a video games for a price I'm sure isn't fair in general but at least Horizon is a step up from Rainbow Six

Zaheer

Oct 27, 2017
Nigga, what?! Not just Aria T'Loak, but ANGELA FUCKING BASSETT?! And she's playing the main villian?!!

Bruh, my excitement for this game...

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Carrie-Anne Moss was great in Mass Effect. She definitely takes voice acting seriously rather than just thinking of it as an "easy" paycheck like a lot of Hollywood actors do.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I would think they had to pay Angela Bassett quite a bit. Or at least hopefully they did. However much a Queen deserves.

Spazerbeam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Voiced??

They are some of the most well-known Hollywood icons in the last 3 decades, what the hell lol.

Angela Bassett has been acting for over 35 years...
Just looked at her credits and I haven't watched anything she's been in but she's apparently Six in Rainbow Six Siege which is pretty alright.

I always thought it was like Hackers and just never watched it. Maybe one day.

Anyway yeah Carrie-Anne Moss played Aria and shes fantastic in that role. Hope she'll do good in Horizon.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Just looked at her credits and I haven't watched anything she's been in but she's apparently Six in Rainbow Six Siege which is pretty alright.

I always thought it was like Hackers and just never watched it. Maybe one day.

Anyway yeah Carrie-Anne Moss played Aria and shes fantastic in that role. Hope she'll do good in Horizon.

šŸ˜²

Matrix should be next on your watch list. And we expect a LTTP thread.