• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 30, 2017
A Schapendoes, a Dutch sheepdog. A big ball of hair with a very independant personality. You don't even have to try to discipline her as she doesn't care at all. She's not mean or vicious, though. On the contrary. She just thinks she knows what's best for her better than we do, haha. (And hey, maybe she does.)

This is what she looked like when she was younger:

380650818_5_3ws1pfjod.jpg

Her hair is a bit shorter now, though, since she can't really be brushed thoroughly anymore due to a bad back (ironically).
Aw, she's a cute pup. (I call all dogs pups lol) Also, the way you described her, reminds me a lot of my old Japanese Akita, I used to have. Still to this day my Akita was the best dog I've ever had, we trained him only a little bit, but he was carefree and one of the smartest, most obedient dogs I've ever had. Also, don't get me wrong I love the two pitbulls I have now they're super loving and playful. It's just me and my Akita had a special bond, ya know.
P8HohZG.jpg

Here's a pic of my old Akita, his name was Komodo, eventually just shortened to just Mo or Momo lol. Miss him like crazy!

nemoral

Oct 25, 2017
Fiddler's Green
One of our cats loves belly rubs. He'll walk up to you and just flop over on his back in front of you. He'll stay there as long as you are willing to rub, and if you don't mind him licking the skin off your wrist while you rub him. The other cat would cut you if you tried.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Belly rubs are animal lovers' kyrptonite. We can't help but fall for it.

I had a cat who loved them, and would flop over and show me her belly so I could rub it whenever she was with me. She'd expect me to do it for a while too. Female cats sometimes don't like that, so it was kind of surprising, but I had her from when she was a kitten until when she went outside and didn't come back 10+ years later, and she got lots of attention.

My current cat, who came when she was a bit older, likes them a lot, but only wants them sometimes.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Dogs roll over because you are the alpha male and they fear for their lives. It's a built in instinct to survive.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
I have a cat that wags his tail when you pet him and lives belly rubs. He will in fact do the Granby thing when you stop

It's a pretty common thing that cats will only wag their tails in big arcs when they are fucking annoyed.

My cat is broken guys

Eldy

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
One of our cats loves belly rubs. He'll walk up to you and just flop over on his back in front of you. He'll stay there as long as you are willing to rub, and if you don't mind him licking the skin off your wrist while you rub him. The other cat would cut you if you tried.

My cat growing up was (still is, though I don't get to see him much these days) a big fan of belly rubs. I still have yet to meet another cat who likes 'em, though.