• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PugSith

Mar 8, 2018
Delay is painful but they'd better use that time to really push it, I got too many look like the mobile game vibes from the limited stuff.

wildbite

Oct 26, 2017
I'm really bummed we have to wait another 9 months. I'm shocked they didn't really give us that many details either.

Oct 27, 2017
That looked amazing. Huge overhaul for the series it seems. Sad it is 2020 but i'm Happy we get it in March. I feared it would be just 2020 in general.

That looked like 6-8 players too.

TheRedLag00n

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
There are few things I despise as much as crafting in modern gaming, so I hope it won't take up too much of the game. Latter half of the trailer looked great, though, I want more of that, less of the first half. Hope we will see how everything works in the next couple of months.

Oct 27, 2017
the second half of this year is literally SO backlogged with amazing content that I don't give a fuck about the delay. inject into my veins 2020 thank you!!!!!

skullwaker

Oct 25, 2017
I have so much to play this year anyways. Disappointing but not surprising.

Looks really good though. I can't wait for March!

Oct 25, 2017
Delayed, but at least we get to check it out. Bummed about the camera from what we've seen. But on the other hand, PATH MAKING!!!

Also, I'm onto you Andre.

Airbar

Oct 26, 2017
So I guess with almost every major Nintendo titlewe should add 1 or 2 quarters to their expected release date.
Game looks interesting though. Curious how many islands there are or if they are completely RNG based etc

OP
OP
con-ca-te-nate
Oct 25, 2017
I think we may finally have pathways editor? instead of putting flat patterns on the ground. It looks smooth out and defined.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Delay is a bummer. Bought vouchers for this and Pokemon. Need to check again how long they're good for lol

Deleted member 52823

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 29, 2019
Didn't see video but screens don't impress me much. Delay sucks. Nintendo's year definitely got a lot less stronger unless they have a surprise announcement later on this year.

Deleted member 19813

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
With AC coming in 2020, I see Nintendo riding the Switch as long as they can. I think they should stick with the same format with their next console and have it backwards compatible.

PepperedHam

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
I wanted gathering and crafting and I got it. I'm excited for this. But my heart broke in a thousand pieces when they threw that date down after seeing that awesome gameplay.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Fucking hell to that delay, but GOD DAMN this looks so good. It's not even exactly the same art style as New Leaf. It's really a brand new ambitious Animal Crossing game. Fuck yeah.
2019 is going to start to become fucking awesome, and we already know that 2020 will be fucking great too. Can't wait...

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
This looks so charming. Like, what harvest moon should've been in this gen. I'm definitely getting it.

Nov 3, 2017
Extremely disappointed by this. Not only do we get a delay but after so many years the best they can do is an uninspired and unambitious game that makes New Leaf look like the better game.

Jan 20, 2019
Was expecting to hear a "Please understand" regarding the delay, a little let down about that.

Otherwise, looking forwards to my first AC game. A little more time in the oven is fine by me!

depward

Oct 29, 2017
Small thing I noticed: the telescope outside. Hope it's actually something you could use.

Seems Animal Cross'y enough. In. That delay hurts me soul though.